1 minute ago, AJH219 said:

But three years isn't that long :duck: 

Agree to disagree 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I was ready for this...can't believe y'all weren't.

I think it's marvelous that she's taking her time with this album. it's gonna pay off beautifully and she's said it will be worth the wait so I believe her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Helxig

Hahahahaha! "They think everything is cryptic, they're like "it means something!"" :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

teenagechrist
Just now, BlTCH said:

I really think it has to do with expectations, she fears fans will you know hype themselves too much with what she's given them about the album or that the album won't turn out as planned as things always change in the progress, we really don't need monsters fighting again over which Aura version was better, why Princess Die is not on the album, etc and why I Wanna Be WIth U was replaced. We'll get a finalized product of her work and she will receive the feedback based on finished material, not what was promised. 

In a way this era excites me more than the rest, it's a present, she hasn't promised anything so we really don't know what we're getting but there won't be no "betrayals" this time. 

Yes, I thought the same. I think she just wants to make sure everything is perfect so we don't have another messy era. 

But I'm so thirsty :air:

feeling so hot tamale

Bad Bromance
13 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Or at least express yourself ( :derpga: ) in a mature intellectual way. I give more credence to different opinions when they're presented in a respected manor; which most members on here do not bother to do. 

Agreed!  People should be able to express themselves but they should do so in a civilized manner if they know their opinion isn't going to be popular within a specific thread.  That's asking too much, though.  I just wish people were more respectful when they express their opinions, that's all.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

I like how blunt and straightforward Carson is. She didn't give us a lot but I'm happy to hear all this positive update.

#1 She's writing every day. :neyde:

#2 She will be done with it at some point. :neyde:

#3 She's been writing since artRAVE ended. :neyde:

#4 AHS's impact is still there. :neyde:

#5 It's probably still going to be released in 2016. :neyde:

#6 She needs some time. :neyde:

It's more like AHS's crew impact. She told that this way like she's inspired by people, so I don't think it's series that inspired her to do something dark themed for the next album etc. It's just people that inspired her on the set. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

OmgSum1Actually

But why that tik tik boom tweet doe?

Shameless selfpromo

Supersonic
Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

But why that tik tik boom tweet doe?

tumblr_o3oi5dgQDQ1rv6sroo1_540.jpg

Decodekid

i don't need no LG5, gaga give us C2C act 2 plus new C2C ball. :derpga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Whispering
14 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Honestly I understand that some monsters don't want negativity on the forum. But people have a right to be frustrated over this. 3 years and nothing pop related - when almost all of her fans are fans because they discovered her through pop music. I love everything she's done - ahs, c2c, tributes- but the reason I fell in love with Gaga was her original albums, music videos, performances. There is nothing wrong with being frustrated over this wait and not getting any new information after all this time. All I can say is that this era better deliver if it takes this long. 

That just makes them look entitled, tbh. Gaga has been releasing music, and constantly busy and in the public eye for the last couple of years. The majority of artists do very little during their time between eras...at least in the public eye. Some Gaga fans have no idea how lucky they are! 

Two to three years is completely typical. Fans whine and complain over "hyping" and then complain when information is kept quiet to avoid hype. Are they really so immature in their thought process that they can't control their emotions either way? A little bit of information is blown out of proportion like an explosion and lack of information means fans panic and call Gaga a bitch. Many fans seem to jump to the extremes. 

Staryu

Well, no surprise there. :laughga: 

I'm totally fine with Gaga staying quiet about the album. There's no need to reveal anything this early.

AJH219
10 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Agree to disagree 

I've been waiting 14 years for a Shania Twain album, its been 4 years since the last P!nk album, Florence released almost 4 years to the date of their last album, Cher didn't release for 12 years, and some of my other faves haven't released in almost six years. Sure, its all relative, but you can't seriously argue that 3 years is a long time when there are other fan bases who 'suffer' more than us. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Whispering
11 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'm not moaning about moderation though,  you are.  Hence why you should take it to the support section? 

I agree with your other points and as I said whether it's Gaga or not we shouldn't be doing this.  The hypocrisy lies in the hands of those that complain about moderation whenever someone insults Gaga yet are the first to insult other artists.  I'm not implying you personally but if the shoe fits...

You are moaning about online kindness and what you see as hypocrisy. Hence, why you should do the same. 

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that people here expect Gaga to get dragged under the guise of "stating my opinion" but expect their fave to be protected under some online kindness tag line they bring up, but never practice when it comes to Gaga. I'm not implying you personally, but if the shoe fits...

Archived