❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity
Just now, Whispering said:

Or calling out people that make if their full time job to drag Gaga, either here or outside of this forum of fanbase. 

oh no, don't do that. They are mature people who think critically and you will get as a response: I don't have to like everything she does.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UmbriaWitch
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

What she's doing now is actually even worse.... She keeps teasing us with these stupid silent videos when the album is actually nowhere near done!

Tbh, we don't know how done it is though. Wasn't someone that worked with her mixing a few weeks back? That shows the album seems to be pretty closr to completion.

AJH219
9 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Exactly! For some reason, these types of disrespectful comments are allowed and it drags this fanforum down. I often wonder why these comments are allowed for Gaga, but would be warned if they were being said about another artist here. 

Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of the moderation :neyde:  

7 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

This. 

Cut the bullshit. You are not interested? Then find something better to do with your life. People here make it seem as if a pop album was the oxygen they breath. It is music, just wait for it and let the girl do whatever she wants with her life.

Right? There are thousands of other artists in the world; open your eyes and expand your tastes. I did this during the infamous pre-ARTPOP blackout and it was the best thing I've ever done. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Whispering
9 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Have you been in those Katy/Madonna/Iggy threads? They are constant bashing.  I don't get how Monsters can be all 'online kindness' when they see something they don't like yet don't portray those same values with other artists. 

Yes, I have. Go to their individual threads. If you go inside those threads and leave a one word comment...bitch...you will get a warning. If it continues to happen, a mod will come in to leave a comment and will probably close the thread. Why not the same for Gaga? (Oh, and Iggy is in a different category, it is fine to drag her to hell) 

No one follows any kind of online kindness here. You know that. People use the "online kindness" line as a joke. 

Redstreak

Marry the Night didn't flop for this

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gardevoir
5 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

She is not even sure about 2016 now? :emma:

Did she say or suggested that? :noparty:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Hahaha shes right i remember while waiting for AP everything she said was taken like a cryptic message

Lion Heart

She hasn't even started I bet. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bad Bromance
8 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

oh no, don't do that. They are mature people who think critically and you will get as a response: I don't have to like everything she does.

Yep, that's what everyone here says whenever they drag Gaga and are called out for it.  Their excuse is that they have a right to express their opinion and that they don't have to like everything she does. 

I mean, they don't have to like everything Gaga does but they should keep their shady opinions to themselves if they're going to do nothing but complain and bring negative vibes.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Dominic
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Yes, I have. Go to their individual threads. If you go inside those threads and leave a one word comment...bitch...you will get a warning. If it continues to happen, a mod will come in to leave a comment and will probably close the thread. Why not the same for Gaga? 

No one follows any kind of online kindness here. You know that. People use the "online kindness" line as a joke. 

The amount of awful comments I've seen about Madonna/Katy/Iggy by the same users is overwhelming.  If WP were dished out as easily as you suggest then these users would be long gone.  Of course though insults and rude comments are just covered up with 'It's my opinion I can say what I want',  an immature attitude.  

Point is we shouldn't be calling any artists these names or insulting them personally.  Whether it's Gaga or not.  I'm sick of the hypocrisy when it comes to 'online kindness' and other artists on this forum.  If you have an issue with moderation why not just make a post in the support section and have it out with them? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

dominicgaga

Of course I want LG5, more than anything else....

BUT:

It's totally fine if it takes gaga so long to finish the record. She writes EVERYTHING BY HERSELF!  And u shouldn't forget that LG5 will define her future career! She is working everyday and it will be worth it!

It'll be her best album, I am sure of that.

Just let her take her time and be patient! :)

Archived