Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Yoro Shellington said:

I think so too. She was very certain about 2016 release at the GGs but now she's like I dont even know... She might have change the direction abit so ... :air:

I hope it's not an ARTPOP 2.0 recording process tho, remember how ARTPOP was supposed to be like her original sound and then it turned into not that at all

Zilla

for the record, that tweet was to me lmao HE WAS RELENTLESS 

Hey we could've had another Ryan interview where he barely went after it but Carson went for the jugular so I applaud him :applause:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PoshLife

Clearly "Cryptic" is the name of the lead single, people don't just use that word in casual conversation.

mariomania1234

I"m kind of glad she's being so tight lipped about it. We know it'll be here this year so I'm not worried about it. I still think we'll hear a single before summer.

BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT

we are here sitting and waiting since 2013 watching you wear your pretty dresses and singing your jazzy songs with granpa Bennet

It's been 3 years since you've been a pop star and after all the February press OF COURSE we are going to theorize and want some POP MUSIC ACTION

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

for the record, that tweet was to me lmao HE WAS RELENTLESS 

Hey we could've had another Ryan interview where he barely went after it but Carson went for the jugular so I applaud him :applause:

Ryan couldnt do anything though, Gaga was literally begging him and she was so emotional. :giveup:

Swan Heart

I feel bad for the guys, he was trying so hard to get something out of her.. :toofunny:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Killa

I love this interview. And Gaga don't play with us, you're already writting you next album, just release it already.

Weasel

As sad that I am that she's not teasing a bit more at this point, I am also happy that it's not turning out to be another ARTPOP disaster. Before ARTPOP was released we had tons of info that never came through. I'd rather have no info than info that won't happen anyways. 

AJH219

The fact the first reply in this thread called her a bitch shows just how pathetic this fan base is. Seriously, get the hell over yourselves. I'm glad she called out the impatient jerks in this fanbase! This is a Gaga I can get behind, no more of that "Oh emm gee I <3 Monsters, they give me life <3 <3" bullcrap. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Zilla
12 minutes ago, Yoro Shellington said:

Ryan couldnt do anything though, Gaga was literally begging him and she was so emotional. :giveup:

that's why it was good he didn't push. I just hope he adds it to the radio rotation

--

It'll come when it comes, you can't rush it so i don't agree with calling her a bitch etc

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JUSTFRXNC
5 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

The fact the first reply in this thread called her a bitch shows just how pathetic this fan base is. Seriously, get the hell over yourselves. I'm glad she called out the impatient jerks in this fanbase! This is a Gaga I can get behind, no more of that "Oh emm gee I <3 Monsters, they give me life <3 <3" bullcrap. 

i often call her bitch but not in the bad way.i love her so much she is my bitch

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, Metamorphosis said:

Mess. I remember when she couldn't writr one lyric without telling us about it. :air:

Oh how the times have changed.

Can you blame her, though?  The way people complain on Twitter and here on GGD about everything she does, I'm totally not surprised that she isn't sharing anything with us anymore.  I'd do the same if I had a bunch of spoiled little ingrates for fans.  Let's be real here, who wants to have their work trampled on before it's even released to radio?

57 minutes ago, Yoro Shellington said:

I think so too. She was very certain about 2016 release at the GGs but now she's like I dont even know... She might have change the direction abit so ... :air:

Actually, I think she's mostly done with the album but she's not ready to release the album just yet.  She's probably following a certain promotional schedule that she wants to adhere to so releasing the album now would mess everything up.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived