šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Togekiss
1 hour ago, GardenOfEden said:

For those saying three years is a long wait, there have been people who haven't released music in 5-10+ years, so the 3 year wait isn't anything compared to that.

Well to be honest (and I think a lot of people can relate)...

Gaga is the only artist I give half a **** about. I love all sorts of music, from gospel to edm! But there is only one artist whose every word I hang on, and it's Gaga.Ā 

I'm so parched but I will wait if I have to šŸ˜«

bring on that pecan pie

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crushedlemonice

Has it really been three years though?

ARTPOP was released November 2013, which means there's still another 8 months until its 3 yearĀ anniversary.Ā 

giskardsb

This is why Gaga is in a no-win situation. Ā SomeĀ of you are complaining that she's being too quiet, and others are complaining that she's over-hyping. Ā IMO she has been balancing this out very well, letting us know she's working but giving very little expectation on timeframe. Ā The fact that some of you can't take even this small amount of "hype" is a reflection on yourselves, not Gaga.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Always going for the extreme. First it was overhyping now it's not saying ****Ā 

I would've been satisfied with a song title, a concept?Ā 

It's not that hard to please a fan base. This is the most we've waited for new Pop music from her.Ā 

Actually there were 2 years and 6 months between BTW and ARTPOP. And its been 2 years and almost 4 months since ARTPOP, so we are still in time lol

And the last concept she gave us was "my next album is about the decay of the blond popstar!" She had to come back months later to say "guys... the album is not about that anymore". And the titles she gave us... 86% of them didnt make it to the actual album

I'm fine the way its going now tbh

Hello, it's me

Slade

When she gives out information about the album, fans want her toĀ stop "hyping" it. When she doesn't give out information about the album, fans complain about her being too secretive. The girl can neverĀ win.

ThatAsianGuy

Knowing Gaga it will surely takes a lot of time specially now that shes writing all by herself. Shes so hands on.It will be huge! It will snatch weaves after.weaves. i dunno it only keeps me more excited everytime she keeps the details. Makes me want lg5 more!

Rudz Xinc

I don't care about the hype

just release the damn music fast

Look at those clowns

Morphine Prince
51 minutes ago, George said:

Actually there were 2 years and 6 months between BTW and ARTPOP. And its been 2 years and almost 4 months since ARTPOP, so we are still in time lol

And the last concept she gave us was "my next album is about the decay of the blond popstar!" She had to come back months later to say "guys... the album is not about that anymore". And the titles she gave us... 86% of them didnt make it to the actual album

I'm fine the way its going now tbh

I said Pop music, not albums. BTW-Applause was 2 years and 3 months. ARTPOP-now is 2 years and 4 months as you stated.Ā 

So this is the longest we've waited for new officialĀ Pop music.Ā 

SarahYuko
9 hours ago, dominicgaga said:

Of course I want LG5, more than anything else....

BUT:

It's totally fine if it takes gaga so long to finish the record. She writes EVERYTHING BY HERSELF! Ā And u shouldn't forget that LG5 will define her future career!Ā She is working everyday and it will be worth it!

It'll be her best album, I am sure of that.

Just let her take her time and be patient! :)

This.

I am completely album thirsty but at the same time I want her to take her time and be patient. I don't want it to be rushed because I'm so sure it will be album of the century or something. Let the woman take her time.

monstereo
7 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

This.

I am completely album thirsty but at the same time I want her to take her time and be patient. I don't want it to be rushed because I'm so sure it will be album of the century or something. Let the woman take her time.

Gaga took her time with ARTPOP, so much time that she started editing each song to the point where there were too busy/downgrade versions of the demos.

Ā 

Her best albums have been the most "rushed".

SarahYuko
10 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Gaga took her time with ARTPOP, so much time that she started editing each song to the point where there were too busy/downgrade versions of the demos.

Ā 

Her best albums have been the most "rushed".

I understand that that's how it was back then. But that doesn't mean all her great albums should be "rushed" and all the bad ones should take time. I feel like with this new album and with all the things she's been through and all the people she's learnt from especially these past 3 years, her taking time might actually be a good thing.

Question: why is hype generally considered bad? Because it leads to people being let down when something is hyped in its early stages? But it's a good way to promote and get people outside the fandom circle to keep an eye out for her, isn't it? Also, talking from personal experience here, I was generally so much more excited for Born This Way, as I lived through my anticipation and with every lyric she teased, I would imagine a sound or a visual and this is I think generally very stimulating :P So I am not completely sure why she is keeping everything behind wraps and what is the marketing strategy behind releasing something out of the blue? Wouldn't it be consumed with more difficulty that way? Anywho this is my opinion, and my only viable explanation is that maybe she is still unsure where she is going with it, because if she is writing so much maybe she is still looking to puzzle it together herself? Or I am just distressed by the secrecy hahaĀ :koons:

Gagaloo911

Title should be changed for being so sensationalist.

Ā 

I wouldn't call that "dragging" so much as putting them in their place and saying something that is accurate.

Archived