Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what kind of stage will gaga use for next tour

DJ Chris

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

can you post a pic, please? I can't find it 

See my other quote :) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Leo said:

It will be constructed of unsold copies of ARTPOP.

The foil edition.

this is so deep and symbolic :toofunny: 

🤖⚡️

weed

I love adeles one! But I don't think it suits a Gaga tour. I honestly hope it's similar to the Fame Kills tour ideas! I love the pyramid concept

Solitaire
2 hours ago, Red said:

It is a triangle (so it would pretty much copy the Prismatic tour too :emma: ) with a giant screen there is a cube in the middle of the crowd, she walks in the middle of the crowd to go to this cube and there are screens in there too and it is amazing 

the freaking screens and the rain omg :giveup:

I've always wanted Gaga to use big holograms screens kinda like she did during TFM. 

Spoiler

How the hell does Adele of all people end up with a tour with such a classic TFM Gaga aesthetic :deadbanana: 

I hope LG5's stage is as simple, elegant and edgy as this with hidden and shocking surprised like the holograms, the eye at the beginning, the huge light strip around the main stage and the rain.

- Previously Sycothisis

Helxig

intel technology! Holograms inside a big glass cube, lights controlled by items of clothing eg rings, projector techology for lighting.

I'd personally love to see some levitation during the show. Pyrotechnics would be cool.  And I had an idea that I'd love to see happen. Something like a cage in the middle of the floor-audience that she's inside of for a part of it. Fans can reach in through the bars and she will be right there, dancing just out of reach a few feet away. Like a kind of shark cage experience (if that isn't insulting to say :laughga:) It'd be a thrilling experience for her and the fans. Really up close and intimate.

Spoiler

but lets be real, it'd be too much of a safety hazard :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived