Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Lock and Home screens for iPhone (retina)

Benji

Featured Posts

Stephen

Can someone teach me how to change the lock screen on my iPhone? I did the wallpaper but i can't find where I change the lock screen. Thanks :)

Swim Deep

Can someone teach me how to change the lock screen on my iPhone? I did the wallpaper but i can't find where I change the lock screen. Thanks :)

You go onto the picture in your pictures app, click the box with the arrow coming out of it, then 'Use as Wallpaper' then arrange it to how you want the picture to fit the screen, click 'set' and then you get 3 options.

Set Lock Screen - which sets the image as the background for the slider lock screen [the left pic on OP]

Set Home Screen - sets the image as the background for the app 'home screen' [the right pic on OP]

Set Both - Sets the image as the wallpaper for both Lock & Homescreen.

Stephen

You go onto the picture in your pictures app, click the box with the arrow coming out of it, then 'Use as Wallpaper' then arrange it to how you want the picture to fit the screen, click 'set' and then you get 3 options.

Set Lock Screen - which sets the image as the background for the slider lock screen [the left pic on OP]

Set Home Screen - sets the image as the background for the app 'home screen' [the right pic on OP]

Set Both - Sets the image as the wallpaper for both Lock & Homescreen.

Thank you!! :party:

Benji

Silly Question!

Can I use this for 4s ?

Yes, they were made for the high quality of a 4S screen but they also look good on any iPhone, mine is only a 3GS and they look pretty good! :lol:

Benji

if only i had an iPhone

tbh.gif

this :cry:

Give them a go still :) The Lock screens wont look any good but the backgrounds might be ok to use :lol:

Hurem

Give them a go still :) The Lock screens wont look any good but the backgrounds might be ok to use :lol:

tumblr_ln9ksuj8Wg1qafrh6.gif

I don't think so. I have ****ty phone and it'll look awful on it. :eww: That's why I want Xperia X8. :cry: Who wants to give me $25? :awesome:

Archived