5 hours ago, Taylor said:

For BLACKPINK's Japanese albums?

I bought mine on Amazon Japan just fine :emma: 

No the new EP

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Taylor
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No the new EP

Ahh... I so both versions for $51? I assumed you meant the Japanese ones since you mentioned $80 :sweat:

Each version is like $14 on KTOWN4U :sweat: 

RAMROD
Just now, Taylor said:

Ahh... I so both versions for $51? I assumed you meant the Japanese ones since you mentioned $80 :sweat:

Each version is like $14 on KTOWN4U :sweat: 

sksksk yes, I was shocked to see it is $40 on YG official amazon (US) like wtf :triggered:

I never shop from Kpop4U before, are they good with the packing/shipping?

Martijn
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksk yes, I was shocked to see it is $40 on YG official amazon (US) like wtf :triggered:

I always order from KTown4U and haven't had any negative experiences yet. My package got stuck in the mail twice and I had to wait a month or so longer than the promised shipping period, but I don't think it was their fault. 

• Thanks 1

Taylor
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, they're good! They're who I buy most of my albums from these days. I kinda go back and forth between them and Catchop. But since Catchop don't do pre-orders I've found myself using KTOWN4U more and more.

I don't think I've had anything arrive damaged or dented, they use plenty bubble wrap and the poster tube comes in the same box as the albums (most stores send them separately).

I paid $46 for both albums, poster tube and K-Packet shipping (which is the fastest below EMS).

@Martijn is/was sponsored by them haha

• Thanks 1

Taylor

I want a K-Pop album sponsor... how much money does a collective 1500 Instagram followers get you?

Like $2? I'll take it!

RAMROD
Just now, Martijn said:

I always order from KTown4U and haven't had any negative experiences yet. My package got stuck in the mail twice and I had to wait a month or so longer than the promised shipping period, but I don't think it was their fault. 

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, they're good! They're who I buy most of my albums from these days. I kinda go back and forth between them and Catchop. But since Catchop don't do pre-orders I've found myself using KTOWN4U more and more.

I don't think I've had anything arrive damaged or dented, they use plenty bubble wrap and the poster tube comes in the same box as the albums (most stores send them separately).

I paid $46 for both albums, poster tube and K-Packet shipping (which is the fastest below EMS).

@Martijn is/was sponsored by them haha

Ah I see, they really have better price. I might get it from them instead of YG, lemme cancelled that ebay purchase first :diane: Thanks so much :sis:

@Martijn sponsored by the website? Must have gotten some perks then :giggle:

Taylor
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

@Martijn sponsored by the website? Must have gotten some perks then :giggle:

They used to give him credit for mentioning them on YouTube? But he used it to buy albums for giveaways!

I'd be greedy and buy more stuff for me :green: 

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They used to give him credit for mentioning them on YouTube? But he used it to buy albums for giveaways!

I'd be greedy and buy more stuff for me :green: 

Yea, I would do the same as you too sksksks

Martijn
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I want a K-Pop album sponsor... how much money does a collective 1500 Instagram followers get you?

Like $2? I'll take it!

You should just ask them imo, that's what I did. I asked if they wanted to sponsor one giveaway and then they offered a long-term collaboration themselves. I also don't remember how much subscribers I had at that time.
I don't remember exactly how much they gave me (since it was in mileage and idk to how much $ that translates) but I was able to pay my shipping with it + get some discount on an album with it as well. So definitely worth the try!

I ended the collaboration a while ago, but funny enough the only ''bad experiences'' I've had (shipping wise) were during the collab, everything after that went perfectly :sweat:

YCHofficial

Anyone know where I can buy Jieun's ''25'' album JAPANESE VERSION. 

Its like this version doesnt even exist, but it does

Taylor
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

You should just ask them imo, that's what I did. I asked if they wanted to sponsor one giveaway and then they offered a long-term collaboration themselves. I also don't remember how much subscribers I had at that time.
I don't remember exactly how much they gave me (since it was in mileage and idk to how much $ that translates) but I was able to pay my shipping with it + get some discount on an album with it as well. So definitely worth the try!

I ended the collaboration a while ago, but funny enough the only ''bad experiences'' I've had (shipping wise) were during the collab, everything after that went perfectly :sweat:

1 mileage = 1 Korean won, so 1,000 is roughly $1

I'll think about it, maybe for my LOOΠΔ account :sweat: with their big debut on the way

28 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Anyone know where I can buy Jieun's ''25'' album JAPANESE VERSION. 

Its like this version doesnt even exist, but it does

Can only find used copies 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00YE8R9LC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

• Like 1

Taylor
6 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I'm so ready for all of this.

I love how he's shopping for a car in the background :hehe:

And I love his hashtags....

"#YG_4th_Batter" lmao.gif is he baking a cake?

• LMAO 1