Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I gave KoreanMall another change, since I had about $15 worth of K-money... For those 5 albums I ended up paying less than $49 including shipping (even tho I will have to pay customs again).
Their customer service is pretty helpful, but because of the timezones they usually reply while I sleep and then by the time I get to respond their work day is over. So corresponding with them takes up a lot of time.

I looked at their site again yesterday when looking at buying albums, but they had literally nothing I wanted - so trying YesAsia since they also have free shipping over $39 :emma: (and Catchop didn't have the CDs either)

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

I'm good tbh :laughga: There isn't any kpop I'm into right now, and I have my own first-page post with some videos. Thanks though!

Sis these are the songs for the OP.  What about Chi Chi and WINGS? 

Or @Taylor are those permanently staying in the OP.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Where did you order from?

And, lol - this is YG. We'll get one song and then they'll disappear for a decade 

Nnnn so true. As soon as I saw it I'm like is anyone actually surprised he pushed them back. :toofunny:  I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed them back even more. 

14 minutes ago, Viola said:

Sis these are the songs for the OP.  What about Chi Chi and WINGS? 

Or @Taylor are those permanently staying in the OP.

I'm just putting in whatever everyone wants :dies: I'm personally not bothered what goes in the OP
I don't look at it :emma: 

I think it would be best to have around 8 songs - both newer and older songs. Maybe 5/6 female/girl group songs (since we talk about them more here) and 2/3 male/boy groups?

Thoughts?

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I'm just putting in whatever everyone wants :dies: I'm personally not bothered what goes in the OP

I think it would be best to have around 8 songs - both newer and older songs. Maybe 5/6 female/girl group songs (since we talk about them more here) and 2/3 male/boy groups?

Thoughts?

That's my opinion too. I just never look at page 1 and assume nobody else does either, so it's hard to care :flop: I'm honestly fine with whatever. If you get to the end and have an extra space, I think either CHI CHI's "Love is Energy" or WINGS' "Hair Short" would be solid choices since we've spent so much cumulative time talking about those haha

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Thoughts?

I just wanted Rain tbh. I'm fine with OP as it is as long as Rain got added :emma:

I'm the only one who wanted the OP to be changed since I had brought it up. That was just to add Rain to the OP. I'm fine with the rest of what's currently in the OP

Edited by Viola

Just now, Viola said:

I just wanted Rain tbh. I'm fine with OP as it is as long as Rain got added :emma:

I'm the only one who wanted the OP to be changed since I had brought it up. That was just to add Rain to the OP. I'm fine with the rest of it tbh. 

I think it's good to have a change anyways tbh - you never know, other members might actually look at it :dies:

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Alternatively you can just embed @PopReaper's gigantic playlist for the last thread :lolga: 

Or my own 535 song K-Pop playlist :green: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Or my own 535 song K-Pop playlist :green: 

Rain wasn't in ur playlist tho :emma:

Just now, Viola said:

Rain wasn't in ur playlist tho :emma:

I can just link his MV at the end :teehee:

Just now, PoshLife said:

:deadbanana: what is the story behind that

There isn't one :emma: I just have a playlist of 535 songs that I shuffle whenever I'm at work/in the car :toofunny: