/ /| P
 ( (ヽ o
 | |、\ P
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )   Lノ
(_/

OMG I can't listen to it till I get home

How did they sound going by what u heard?

:giveup:

It's going to be a really, really good album

You only hear like 15 seconds of each song, usually the chorus. All the songs sound similar enough to what we've already heard that they all sound like they belong together - she's really good at making albums that sound cohesive. And none of it seems to be filler, either.

• Like 1

Just now, PoshLife said:

I don't really like the Crayon Pop song. Vroom Vroom is better imo

And Apink is boring as hell but what did we expect lol

I really like Vroom Vroom :giveup:

I agree about Apink as well :emma:

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's going to be a really, really good album

You only hear like 15 seconds of each song, usually the chorus. All the songs sound similar enough to what we've already heard that they all sound like they belong together - she's really good at making albums that sound cohesive. And none of it seems to be filler, either.

I can't wait to hear them :excited2::giveup: Bought an itunes card the other day just so I can buy the album when it comes out.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

I really like Vroom Vroom :giveup:

I agree about Apink as well :emma:

I can't wait to hear them :excited2::giveup: Bought an itunes card the other day just so I can buy the album when it comes out.

I can't believe we're like 2-3 days from getting a whole new Utada album. It's unreal.

I hope it's on iTunes US right at midnight Japan time, if not then midnight our time. I remember back in like the Ultra Blue era it was like a year before that album was put on iTunes US :smh: 

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I can't believe we're like 2-3 days from getting a whole new Utada album. It's unreal.

I hope it's on iTunes US right at midnight Japan time, if not then midnight our time. I remember back in like the Ultra Blue era it was like a year before that album was put on iTunes US :smh: 

I can't believe it either. It's actually happening :giveup:

I hope it's on there at that time too :giveup:US itunes also took some of her stuff off. I remember they used to have more of her stuff than what they have now. They used to have both singles collection albums on there and they took those off. 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

I can't believe it either. It's actually happening :giveup:

I hope it's on there at that time too :giveup:US itunes also took some of her stuff off. I remember they used to have more of her stuff than what they have now. They used to have both singles collection albums on there and they took those off. 

Whoa you're right, they did. I bought both those collections through iTunes

That's so weird. And kinda dumb. Now people have no way of buying Hikari/Simple and Clean

Whoa you're right, they did. I bought both those collections through iTunes

That's so weird. And kinda dumb. Now people have no way of buying Hikari/Simple and Clean

Yeah like did they forget about the Kingdom hearts fans out there. I had bought a physical copy of the singles collection so I could get it. I had originally bought it off itunes but it got removed along with some other jpop stuff I bought that was taken off us itunes. :/ They removed it from the store and off my itunes. It's not under stuff I've purchased anymore so I can't redownload it.

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Yeah like did they forget about the Kingdom hearts fans out there. I had bought a physical copy of the singles collection so I could get it. I had originally bought it off itunes but it got removed along with some other jpop stuff I bought that was taken off us itunes. :/ They removed it from the store and off my itunes. It's not under stuff I've purchased anymore so I can't redownload it.

Wait, what?? That's so weird

Me to iTunes:

Untitled-1_zps408a20e6.png

• Like 1

Me to iTunes:

Yeah it's a mess. Pretty sure I emailed them about it and got no response back.:emma:

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Viola love the new avi legend.gif

The Modern Times look >>> 

Maybe I should get a matching one :green: 

Yaaaas your avi slays

IU twins :gaycat:

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Me to iTunes:

I Just listened to the previews 

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

which was your favorite new one :giveup: 

It's hard to pick :giveup: Going by the previews it all flows really well together. Shes really coming to slay with this. I wish they'd do a preorder for US iTunes. 

I can see myself jamming to Tomodachi in my car

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

It's hard to pick :giveup: Going by the previews it all flows really well together. Shes really coming to slay with this. I wish they'd do a preorder for US iTunes. 

I can see myself jamming to Tomodachi in my car

Yeah I think the ones we've heard so far (Michi, tomodachi, nijikan dake no vacance) are still my favorites for now

But I could see some of the other more upbeat ones being really good too