Featured Posts

PopReaper
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Happy birthday to HyoYeon!! :)ย 

:hyocriesintobirthdaycake:

tumblr_mlci0e06xH1rrrnudo6_r1_250.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

fashion monster

I don't know them very well so you guys will have to guide me on what's worth to listen.

This seems pretty interesting.

fashion monster
16 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

I know we usually don't talk about boy bands here, but I love me some GOT7...
ย 

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Even tho the sound is very GDxTaeyang's Good Boy meets BTS's Fire...

ย 

I'm kinda a ***** when it comes to boy groups, I luv em all!:hor:

5 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I'm kinda a ***** when it comes to boy groups, I luv em all!:hor:

I only like a few (BIGBANG, EXO, GOT7), but I doubt I'd like GOT7 as much if Jackson wasn't in itย :sweat:
ย 

BurqaSwg
16 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

I know we usually don't talk about boy bands here, but I love me some GOT7...
ย 

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Even tho the sound is very GDxTaeyang's Good Boy meets BTS's Fire...

ย 

yeah, it really reminds me if Fire. Maybe this song will be the first GOT7 song I likeย :laughga:ย Not a huge fan of their discographyย 

Jackson is so fcking hotย :giveup:ย JB tooย :giveup:

Edited by BurqaSwg

PoshLife
23 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I don't know them very well so you guys will have to guide me on what's worth to listen.

This seems pretty interesting.

This is my favorite song of theirs:

ย 

fashion monster
2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

I only like a few (BIGBANG, EXO, GOT7), but I doubt I'd like GOT7 as much if Jackson wasn't in itย :sweat:
ย 

Well, it's not like I'm a HUGE fan of all boy groups, but if they do a song I like, they'll definitely be under my radar. So if we talk about boy groups I really love, it comes down to BIGBANG, BTS, MONSTA X and SHINee. EXO puts me in a difficult situation because I like them but they are more of a singles boy group to me, meaning that I like the singles, MVs, concepts, visuals etc but then I rarelyย enjoy other songs (I'm not into any of the songs from EX'ACT and LOTTO except for the singles) but I'm interested in what comes next and I am always hyped for their comebacks.

And for the majority of people GOT7 exists only because of Jackson. Their music is ok but it's nothing that makes you gag, while Jackson...ย 

42 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Well, it's not like I'm a HUGE fan of all boy groups, but if they do a song I like, they'll definitely be under my radar. So if we talk about boy groups I really love, it comes down to BIGBANG, BTS, MONSTA X and SHINee. EXO puts me in a difficult situation because I like them but they are more of a singles boy group to me, meaning that I like the singles, MVs, concepts, visuals etc but then I rarelyย enjoy other songs (I'm not into any of the songs from EX'ACT and LOTTO except for the singles) but I'm interested in what comes next and I am always hyped for their comebacks.

And for the majority of people GOT7 exists only because of Jackson. Their music is ok but it's nothing that makes you gag, while Jackson...ย 

Oh yeah, I forget SHINee, I fux with them tooย :hor:
but yeah, I don't think I'd listen to GOT7 if Jackson wasn't in it. However, they were the first K-boyband I liked.

PoshLife

I'm not sure what I think tbh

The song is kinda good, a little too mellow for me and the chorus isn't that catchy (it took me until like two minutes in to realize it was the chorus and not just more verses, it's all very similar), but I think it's probably better than Taxi. The "Eyes Wide Shut party in a hospital" theme is interesting and kind of funny. Are they implying she's dead at the end?

It'll be interesting to see a performance - her choreography is usually pretty good.

PopReaper

@PoshLifeย Did you know Namie is releasing 2 other singles this year? One is for the Death Note movie remake/reboot/idkย and other one is a Christmas single:

Spoiler

ย 

Fighter/Dear Diary:

QLoqxZj.jpg

[CD ONLY]

k0nJ991.jpg

[CD + DVD]

HcUlIH0.jpg

[LIMITED EDITION]

TRACKLIST:

CD Tracklist
01. Dear Diary
02. Fighter
03. Dear Diary -Instrumental-
04. Fighter -Instrumental-
DVD Tracklist
01. Dear Diary Music Video
02. Fighter Music Video

MAGICAL CHRISTMAS:

1XeErPf.jpg

ย 

:rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLifeย Did you know Namie is releasing 2 other singles this year? One is for the Death Note movie remake/reboot/idkย and other one is a Christmas single:

ย  Hide contents

ย 

Fighter/Dear Diary:

QLoqxZj.jpg

[CD ONLY]

k0nJ991.jpg

[CD + DVD]

HcUlIH0.jpg

[LIMITED EDITION]

TRACKLIST:

CD Tracklist
01. Dear Diary
02. Fighter
03. Dear Diary -Instrumental-
04. Fighter -Instrumental-
DVD Tracklist
01. Dear Diary Music Video
02. Fighter Music Video

MAGICAL CHRISTMAS:

1XeErPf.jpg

ย 

:rip:

omg :excited2:

Do those links for tracks 1 and 2 go to the songs? My laptop is muted cuz I'm at work