other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Maritza from OITNB is in this video :giveup:

:legend:

She's on Jane The Virgin too, y'all should watch it it's such a fun show :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

@Taylor I didn't tell you what amazon did with my TWICE order did I? They merged my two separate orders into one shipment. They stuck the huge TWICE albums on top of my HyunA ones and it smashed HyunA's Bubble Pop case.It looks like someone just sat on it. It didn't mess up the cd but it's like why tf would you put the heavy stuff on top.

It looks like they're sticking that huge B1A4 album in with my Red Light album coming. I dk what the two Rain albums look like but I'm praying if they decide to pull that again neither of them are jewel cases.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 minute ago, Viola said:

@Taylor I didn't tell you what amazon did with my TWICE order did I? They merged my two separate orders into one shipment. They stuck the huge TWICE albums on top of my HyunA ones and it smashed HyunA's Bubble Pop case.It looks like someone just sat on it. It didn't mess up the cd but it's like why tf would you put the heavy stuff on top.

It looks like they're sticking that huge B1A4 album in with my Red Light album coming. I dk what the two Rain albums look like but I'm praying if they decide to pull that again neither of them are jewel cases.

OMG :deadbanana: Page Two is especially bulky/heavy and poor Bubble Pop! It's thinner card and easy to crush :(
Do Amazon US not use bubble wrap? UK and Japan Amazon's don't, so I'm guessing none of them do :toofunny:

Red Light should be fine, it's nice and sturdy :)

Maybe Google to see what the Rain albums look like? 

Just now, Taylor said:

OMG :deadbanana: Page Two is especially bulky/heavy and poor Bubble Pop! It's thinner card and easy to crush :(
Do Amazon US not use bubble wrap? UK and Japan Amazon's don't, so I'm guessing none of them do :toofunny:

Red Light should be fine, it's nice and sturdy :)

Maybe Google to see what the Rain albums look like? 

As far as I know they don't since they haven't used it on anything I've ordered.

Yeah I knew Page two was big but I didn't realize how huge it was till it came :rip: I have no idea where I'm going to put it tbh. :toofunny:

I probably should look up what those look like since they have the same arrival date so they may merge the shipment again.

2 minutes ago, Viola said:

As far as I know they don't since they haven't used it on anything I've ordered.

Yeah I knew Page two was big but I didn't realize how huge it was till it came :rip: I have no idea where I'm going to put it tbh:toofunny:

I probably should look up what those look like since they have the same arrival date so they may merge the shipment again.

tumblr_inline_mwhnlvz4BL1rkc7he.gif

Spoiler

cspFdSg.gif

Just now, Viola said:

@Taylor

Eternal Rain is a jewel case :deadbanana:

:rip: 

Pray no combining of orders :emma:

Or maybe if it does come cracked, you can take all the paper and CD out, and just... Put it in a new jewel case :toofunny: 

Just now, Taylor said:

:rip: 

Pray no combining of orders :emma:

Or maybe if it does come cracked, you can take all the paper and CD out, and just... Put it in a new jewel case :toofunny:

Ofc the most expesnive one is just a jewel case :smh:

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Start back at University on Monday :( 
Off to go make a playlist for my car... :rip: 

You said you only have to go twice a week right? Or was it everyday but only a few hours

Edited by Viola

4 minutes ago, Viola said:

You said you only have to go twice a week right? Or was it everyday but only a few hours

Yep... Monday 2-4pm, Tuesdays 10-12noon and 2-4pm

:deadbanana:

It's a 45 min drive each way though, so definitely need tunes :cool:

My audio cable for the car that I had was all frayed, so sound only came out of the right hand speakers (which was fine for me, since drivers side is right side in UK) but I ordered a new one on Amazon yesterday :toofunny: 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yep... Monday 2-4pm, Tuesdays 10-12noon and 2-4pm

:deadbanana:

It's a 45 min drive each way though, so definitely need tunes :cool:

My audio cable for the car that I had was all frayed, so sound only came out of the right hand speakers (which was fine for me, since drivers side is right side in UK) but I ordered a new one on Amazon yesterday :toofunny:

That's good you were able to get the cable! That would bother me so much if my car's speakers were only playing through one side. :smh: