Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

wait oh my girl has a new song out?

It was the remake song (whole mini was remake songs) you said you refused to listen too :toofunny: 

PoshLife
51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It was the remake song (whole mini was remake songs) you said you refused to listen too :toofunny: 

oh right lmao.gif

I was right to say that, it isn't very good :lolga: 

PoshLife

Who was the girl who did like everything wrong in that one interview, like offended everybody and finished it off by spoiling the new Batman movie? That was so funny :toofunny: 

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Who was the girl who did like everything wrong in that one interview, like offended everybody and finished it off by spoiling the new Batman movie? That was so funny :toofunny: 

It was Shannon lmao.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

Tiffany's rising flag scandal reminds me of Demi Lovato tweeting "About to put this airline on BLAST" on September 11th, but worse :rip:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

Tiffany's rising flag scandal reminds me of Demi Lovato tweeting "About to put this airline on BLAST" on September 11th, but worse :rip:

SHE DID THAT????

Goddamn mess

it reminds of me Ariana saying "ugh I hate america" or whatever it was because she doesn't like that we eat big donuts :wtfga: 

PoshLife
On 6/26/2016 at 11:36 AM, Taylor said:

She did a live stream in April on "V" with two other K-Pop singers.

They sang a long to a Beyonce song that had the word "******" (which the other two didn't sing) but she did.

She called one of the other singers "gay" during the stream and said the other "had special needs".

She called other (more famous) K-Pop male singers "ew" and then spoiled the end of Batman vs. Superman film

:lmao: :lmao:  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/viewers-are-unimpressed-at-shannons-racist-homophobic-and-insensitive-words-during-her-v-app

I think this is my favorite post of the thread so far :toofunny: 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

SHE DID THAT????

Goddamn mess

it reminds of me Ariana saying "ugh I hate america" or whatever it was because she doesn't like that we eat big donuts :wtfga: 

CTYgGwVWsAAEQ2S.jpg

tumblr_nxka2nLDIh1ry0jmro1_r2_1280.jpg

Now that I'm looking at it, I think it was November 9th :toofunny: But even then the tweet itself is still a mess :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I think this is my favorite post of the thread so far :toofunny: 

I love how the list of problematic behaviour goes from racial slurs, ableism and homophobia to... spoiling a super-hero movie :toofunny: 

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

CTYgGwVWsAAEQ2S.jpg

tumblr_nxka2nLDIh1ry0jmro1_r2_1280.jpg

Now that I'm looking at it, I think it was November 9th :toofunny: But even then the tweet itself is still a mess :toofunny:

I love how the list of problematic behaviour goes from racial slurs, ableism and homophobia to... spoiling a super-hero movie :toofunny: 

omg well at least she walked it back. And I can't stay mad at anyone who uses that emoji

And that's what I love about it :lmao: I don't know anything about Shannon but I have to imagine her as the drunken mess at the party making fun of everyone and then spoiling the end of a movie while she's stumbling out

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

omg well at least she walked it back. And I can't stay mad at anyone who uses that emoji

And that's what I love about it :lmao: I don't know anything about Shannon but I have to imagine her as the drunken mess at the party making fun of everyone and then spoiling the end of a movie while she's stumbling out

This is the Formation part of that trainwreck:

the whole thing's on youtube but it's almost an hour long so :emma: