OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I even would've prefered Fire Truck or L.I.E for that matter... smh
Maybe it was shot before it was released, but Whatta Man would've been so much more impressive than Dream Girls (for an American audience).

Yeah it should've been Monster, Whatta Man and Boombayah

EDIT: But then again The Fine Bros' channel was #cancelled after that weird stunt they tried to pull so who cares really :emma:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I just did 34 evolutions in Pokemon Go while using a Lucky Egg... leveled up from the very beginning of level 19 to halfway through level 20.

I have all three eeveelutions now, and a gyarados.

26 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I just did 34 evolutions in Pokemon Go while using a Lucky Egg... leveled up from the very beginning of level 19 to halfway through level 20.

I have all three eeveelutions now, and a gyarados.

Yay! :party:

My brother woke me up to tell me there was a Dragonite outside our house at 7:30am this morning, I was like 'my phone is dead'

So... I never got it... He did. Was like 2100 CP :deadbanana: 

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yay! :party:

My brother woke me up to tell me there was a Dragonite outside our house at 7:30am this morning, I was like 'my phone is dead'

So... I never got it... He did. Was like 2100 CP :deadbanana: 

Dragonite :udidnt: I'll definitely get one someday, at the waterfront I pretend to go to while I'm at work, there are usually a few dratinis around. So I'll definitely be able to collect enough to get a dragonite after a few weeks.

I feel like I'm almost done with the game now haha. I mean the only other stuff I want is the Big Three evolutions (Charizard, Blastoise which I have, and Venusaur), and Dragonite. Oh and Onix :emma: I've never even seen one though.

Then I'll kinda set it aside till we find out what they're doing with the legendaries. 

PoshLife

Utada and Namie both came out with songs in 1999 that sound really similar and have the same string synth. It's uncanny. Like everything but the melody is the same:

imwoahvicky

Hyuna's B-side track U&Me is currently #1 for this week on QQ China's Music Charts

Slay :firega:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Such meh songs they chose except for Monster :emma:

Edited by Scarlet
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PopReaper

I just found out that Wonder Girls' OPPA is actually a Lim solo track :rip: How didn't I notice that?

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn
6 hours ago, PopReaper said:

I just found out that Wonder Girls' OPPA is actually a Lim solo track :rip: How didn't I notice that?

I didn't notice it too until I saw a live performance of it once. But usually it says ''([name] solo)'' on the tracklist, so I'm not surprised we didn't notice immediately.

PopReaper
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Deliveries :)

Hide contents

ac3TS6Z.jpg

9AczVBc.jpg

gfyQTA9.jpg

HcijQpl.jpg

SccNn6W.jpg

QFVaeUb.jpg

5OJOQk3.jpg

8Weirxs.jpg