💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm glad that YG doesn't enslave their artists either considering that they are very hard-working individuals and the majority of them are very sweet too

Even though 2NE1 did renew their contracts, doesn't necessarily mean that he will do anything with them (hoping that isn't true) since CL's debut is basically forever dead (considering that she will flop hard tbh. flop x2 since she's working with dr.luke) and he hasn't done anything new with the artists for a long time. (besides BP ofc)

CL solo mostly not YG responsibilties tbh, she is signed to Scooter Braun for her international reach. YG just too busy with new boybands and giving space to Lee Hi and Akdong Musician as of late, so that's alright too tbh.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: ...đ’¶đ“ƒđ’č đ’čđ’Ÿđ‘’ đ“Œđ’Ÿđ“‰đ’œ đ’¶ đ“ˆđ“‚đ’Ÿđ“đ‘’ (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Martijn

Y'all blaming BLACKPINK and YG for the possible end of 2NE1, but you know damn well that it's because of Minzy leaving, Bom's drug scandal, Dara slaying life without 2NE1 and CL constantly being in the US.
Without BLACKPINK that wouldn't have changed, so at least we have a group to continue 2NE1's legacy.

(Even though, I'll say it again, I really don't get 2NE1 vibes from them. It's just another girl group with YG's sound)

26 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Y'all blaming BLACKPINK and YG for the possible end of 2NE1, but you know damn well that it's because of Minzy leaving, Bom's drug scandal, Dara slaying life without 2NE1 and CL constantly being in the US.
Without BLACKPINK that wouldn't have changed, so at least we have a group to continue 2NE1's legacy.

(Even though, I'll say it again, I really don't get 2NE1 vibes from them. It's just another girl group with YG's sound)

I think I manly get comparisons due to standard YG sound and Dara lookalike :toofunny: 

Martijn
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I manly get comparisons due to standard YG sound and Dara lookalike :toofunny: 

But some BLACKJACKS are just bitter about the possible end of 2NE1 and project their anger onto BP... Unnecessary imo :fthis:

Martijn

@YCHofficial Apparently Jennie isn't Dutch at all. YG confused the Netherlands with New Zealand... Literally the other side of the world :emma:

__

Also, my 4MINUTE bias Jiyoon has signed with JS E&M for a solo debut :excited2:
I think allkpop meant CJ E&M, because I can't find anything about JS E&M

Edited by MartijnMonster
  • Like 1

Martijn
Just now, Taylor said:

@MartijnMonster any news on a BP physical?

No, unfortunately not.
They gave them a big a$$ banner on KTOWN4U, but they're just selling clothes Lisa modeled for :toofunny:
So I think we'll have to wait until be have all 8 MVs.. But I kinda doubt we'll get a physical album at all... There's no point in releasing an album with 8 songs we've heard already.

YCHofficial

I just watched The Show live

and I'm so pissed 

Gfriend won #1 and 9MUSESA lost by 300 points

These fcking Gfriend goats, plz disband

1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

lost with 257 points 

HpnAiKc.png

7777 is the new 666 tbh

BLACKPINK is currently #1 on the Worldwide iTunes album charts, making them the the first Korean artist to do so.

The previous record was 2NE1's "CRUSH" which reached the number #6 spot in 2014.

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Wait... Is "Whistle" or "Boombayah" the lead single? :duck:

I don't know if there is just one lead single. Whistle comes first on the 'album', but Boombayah is more popular... I don't think there were main singles during the MADE era either.. I think they'll perform both during the first week and then the most popular one the other weeks.
And I'm glad they're doing so well! That will probably make YG keep his promise :excited2:

Alphaz

I enjoyed the new YG Group, but they look look so much a like

I can't tell who is who, and they sense of style almost looks the same

unlike 2NE1 got each individual style

The songs are enjoyable, I prefer Whistle tho, it's a great song, Boombayah sounds generic, just like other Teddy songs