Taylor

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Viola should come back (again) 

With a new name

Because... Well, it's bound to happen

:emma: :teehee: 

I've randomly logged on and see I've been called

Lemmie think of a few names. Since I'm obvs gonna change it at least 3 times in the next few weeks

:toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Just now, Taylor said:

@Viola is online :udidnt:

Hi... How have you been? 

I know XD It's been ages lol

Ive been meaning to log on more it's just I get busy :rip:

Im good how about you?

Taylor
Just now, Viola said:

I know XD It's been ages lol

Ive been meaning to log on more it's just I get busy :rip:

Im good how about you?

I'm good, I'm the opposite :emma: have nothing to do because I'm on summer break until September :flop:

How's your gecko? I think last time we spoke you said he wasn't doing so good :( 

Just now, Taylor said:

I'm good, I'm the opposite :emma: have nothing to do because I'm on summer break until September :flop:

How's your gecko? I think last time we spoke you said he wasn't doing so good :( 

Lucky XD I've been so busy with work. It sucks. So what CDs have you ordered recently? I've gotten like 3 in the last few months (it's sad ,there's still so much I want XD ) 

He he is much better now! Thanks for asking! 

Seriously tho

I might change my username and the avi 

Taylor
Just now, Viola said:

Lucky XD I've been so busy with work. It sucks. So what CDs have you ordered recently? I've gotten like 3 in the last few months (it's sad ,there's still so much I want XD ) 

He he is much better now! Thanks for asking! 

Seriously tho

I might change my username and the avi 

Tons :emma: I managed to get a signed copy of Luna's "Free Somebody" which will be most cherished possession #2 after my signed I Got a Boy :emma:

What else... Finished of my IU albums the other day, SISTAR's new mini album and Nine Muses photobook. I think I'm only waiting on 2 or 3 things which is little compared to what I'm normally waiting on :flop:

Aww, that's good! Hopefully you haven't spilled anymore crickets? :rip: (I think they were crickets anyways)

You should :hor: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Tons :emma: I managed to get a signed copy of Luna's "Free Somebody" which will be most cherished possession #2 after my signed I Got a Boy :emma:

What else... Finished of my IU albums the other day, SISTAR's new mini album and Nine Muses photobook. I think I'm only waiting on 2 or 3 things which is little compared to what I'm normally waiting on :flop:

Aww, that's good! Hopefully you haven't spilled anymore crickets? :rip: (I think they were crickets anyways)

You should :hor: 

Yes they were Crickets and no I haven't spilled any more XD (Thankfully.) However there's been like tons of spiders in the house lately :wtf:

Nice.I figured you'd have gotten tons since I've last been on XD I got another one with a broken case from Amazon since the last time I've been on. (It keeps happening yet I still order from there  :toofunny: )

Lemmie look for an avi first.

Just now, PoshLife said:

Yaaaaaas Viola's back

Have you wrote any fanfiction yet? I've been meaning to log on and ask you.

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Have you wrote any fanfiction yet? I've been meaning to log on and ask you.

omg no vbf37qF.gif I've totally moved on from that (before it even began)

I will someday though.

But right now I'm working on medleys party.gif 

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg no vbf37qF.gif I've totally moved on from that (before it even began)

I will someday though.

But right now I'm working on medleys party.gif 

Yaaaass your medleys slay. What theme is this one? (Like what groups/artists?)

I feel you. After we had last talked about fanfiction I was going to write one but like 10 minutes later I completely forgot about it. :rip:

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Yaaaass your medleys slay. What theme is this one? (Like what groups/artists?)

I feel you. After we had last talked about fanfiction I was going to write one but like 10 minutes later I completely forgot about it. :rip:

It's a 2016 mid-year review. So it'll have the biggest kpop songs (and whatever nugus I want to include) from jan-june 2016. Taeyeon, Twice, IOI, Dalshabet, EXO, BTS, etc, etc.

I'm hoping to break 2,000 views :giveup: My 2015 medley just hit 2,000 a few days ago.

And that was literally my experience too :rip: I had ideas and then... nothing.

Part of it is that while I find the boys attractive, I don't really know their personalities all that much. So it's kinda hard to write for them. I guess I could just make it up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's a 2016 mid-year review. So it'll have the biggest kpop songs (and whatever nugus I want to include) from jan-june 2016. Taeyeon, Twice, IOI, Dalshabet, EXO, BTS, etc, etc.

I'm hoping to break 2,000 views :giveup: My 2015 medley just hit 2,000 a few days ago.

And that was literally my experience too :rip: I had ideas and then... nothing.

Part of it is that while I find the boys attractive, I don't really know their personalities all that much. So it's kinda hard to write for them. I guess I could just make it up.

I had started a South Park one like a year ago and randomly came across it the other day :toofunny: Yeah that too. I worry I won't get the person/characters personality right. That and it just won't be too interesting XD

I'm sure you will! Your Medleys are amazing.

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Viola said:

I had started a South Park one like a year ago and randomly came across it the other day :toofunny: Yeah that too. I worry I won't get the person/characters personality right. That and it just won't be too interesting XD

I'm sure you will! Your Medleys are amazing.

omg I've written South Park fanfiction before :rip: 

• Like 1