other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

@PoshLife is like "STOP, I can't take all these LOOΠΔ posts!" :teehee: 

That thought did enter my mind :lolga: 

I have nothing to talk about though :/ none of the groups I like are doing anything. And I'm kind of over the HYO hype already :laughga: (it's still a perfect song and MV)

Taylor
49 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That thought did enter my mind :lolga: 

I have nothing to talk about though :/ none of the groups I like are doing anything. And I'm kind of over the HYO hype already :laughga: (it's still a perfect song and MV)

I kinda forgot about Hyo tbh :rip: I do always tend to forget about digital singles especially though since I can't buy it :flop: and I never normally bother buying digital singles on iTunes either :sweat: Sorry Hyo...

I'd also appreciate if LOOΠΔ just went silent for a good month or two, but I doubt that will happen until after their debut promotions have ended :rip: It started bugging me a few weeks ago how into them I am and I find myself just constantly bringing them up when I talk to people about K-Pop. I'm basically annoying myself!  :duck: I need a LOOΠΔ cleanse. 

-

I am looking forward to a few upcoming releases though, mostly Dreamcatchers! I've really liked all of their stuff so far (even from the MINX days), plus their album covers are always super nice looking!

I don't know if anyone has posted it (maybe I posted it and forgot lol) but here is the packaging preview for  their next mini album!

O7DTgm1.jpg

Taylor

@Martijn Solar's LP/Vinyl thing arrived... OMG, I was so stressed trying to get it open without ripping the little sticker on the plastic cover :giveup:

It's so beautiful cry.png 

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

@Martijn Solar's LP/Vinyl thing arrived... OMG, I was so stressed trying to get it open without ripping the little sticker on the plastic cover :giveup:

It's so beautiful cry.png 

Wait, I didn't even know it was already released lmao
I only saw Wheein's solo.
It is an actual vinyl though, right? Not like SISTAR Touch My Body (?) where it's a cd in a vinyl shaped box?

Taylor
2 hours ago, Martijn said:

Wait, I didn't even know it was already released lmao
I only saw Wheein's solo.
It is an actual vinyl though, right? Not like SISTAR Touch My Body (?) where it's a cd in a vinyl shaped box?

Yes, it's an actual vinyl haha - first one is photo book and 2nd is the vinyl.

:rip: at the descriptions just being a giant block of text... lmao.gif Why does Instagram format differently on the app, website and embedded posts? :emma: 

Taylor

Wow... it's been so long since I've posted a picture of something I got here :rip:

I guess I kinda stopped when I started posting to IG apart from a few of the fansign albums I got at first :sweat: 

PoshLife

ohhhhh my god go look at onehallyu's new theme

it's like a blank piece of paper

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

ohhhhh my god go look at onehallyu's new theme

it's like a blank piece of paper

It looks like they're shutting down the website one page element at a time :emma:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

It looks like they're shutting down the website one page element at a time :emma:

Hahahahahahahaha

(and they're already 90% done)

for real there's like no boundaries between anything. I get they're going for minimalist but it just looks like someone who doesn't know CSS made it. It looks like the "page loading too slow? Try using basic html" version of a forum :toofunny: