šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I think you already told it when it initially happened. It's just still so stupid business-wiseĀ :laughga:

Basically back when Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake" came out I bought both versions from him. He sent a message saying how bad I was for ordering both, swearing at me because it was for his "regular buyers" (and I was spending like $300 a month on his store at that point... is that not regular?). So he canceled my order and then blocked me for a while lmao... I don't buy from him much anymore, just when there is no other option.

I've also heard of him sending odd replies to messages others have sent them. For example if they asked him if he had a specific album, he'd reply "go ask your regular signed seller instead". Meaning... he'd looked at their feedback before replying and noticed they'd bought signed stuff from sellers that wasn't him :rip:Ā 

Ā 

• LMAO 1

PoshLife
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Basically back when Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake" came out I bought both versions from him. He sent a message saying how bad I was for ordering both, swearing at me because it was for his "regular buyers" (and I was spending like $300 a month on his store at that point... is that not regular?). So he canceled my order and then blocked me for a while lmao... I don't buy from him much anymore, just when there is no other option.

I've also heard of him sending odd replies to messages others have sent them. For example if they asked him if he had a specific album, he'd reply "go ask your regular signed seller instead". Meaning... he'd looked at their feedback before replying and noticed they'd bought signed stuff from sellers that wasn't him :rip:Ā 

Ā 

That's sooo weird. Like I get you want regular buyers, but wouldn't you rather have a one-time or occasional buyer than not have that person buy from you at all? :huh:Ā And you certainly don't gain regular buyers by refusing to sell to someone for the first time :laughga:Ā 

PopReaper

Only true Little Handdollmakers allowed at his eBay store

tumblr_inline_p4n6qswG9g1qk3ta2_540.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I posted on my IG story this morning if anyone that was a "regular" buyer of his could buy it for me (and I'd pay them back plus extra for their trouble) and like 4 people offered lol, which was super nice of them!Ā Fingers crossed he lets one of them buy it cry.pngĀ It would be so so amazing to finally have a signed Choerry!

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

this was lesbian/Epione excellence tbh

omg yeah I remember even at the time I was like "holy sh*t her cheekbones" :sharon:Ā 

PopReaper
56 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ā 

she's the snake/devilĀ :giveup:

assuming Chuu and Yves are Adam and Eve, who is GoWon supposed to be? She can't be God if she also denied Eden because of Yves :emma:

36 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

she's the snake/devilĀ :giveup:

assuming Chuu and Yves are Adam and Eve, who is GoWon supposed to be? She can't be God if she also denied Eden because of Yves :emma:

I don't remember which episode, but in one of the LOOĪ Ī” TV's the members and BlockBerry staff all pranked Go Won saying that her name was Adam lol :emma:Ā (because it means "small" in Korean)

The only other character I know of is Lilith? So wouldn't that make Olivia the arch nemesis of whoever Adam is? :toofunny:Ā 

At the Cinema Theory event, Go Won accidentally called Olivia "olive" lmao... maybe that's her fruit? :flop:Ā If olives are fruits? Idk...

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't remember which episode, but in one of the LOOĪ Ī” TV's the members and BlockBerry staff all pranked Go Won saying that her name was Adam lol :emma:Ā (because it means "small" in Korean)

The only other character I know of is Lilith? So wouldn't that make Olivia the arch nemesis of whoever Adam is? :toofunny:Ā 

At the Cinema Theory event, Go Won accidentally called Olivia "olive" lmao... maybe that's her fruit? :flop:Ā If olives are fruits? Idk...

That LOONA TV episode was so good :lmao:

Since Lilith was technically Adam's first wife, maybe Yves could be Adam, Chuu could be Lilith, and GoWon could be Eve... but that just makes it even more confusing :flop:

Just looked it up and olives are fruits :emma:Ā So maybe that's it, if not I'm betting on Kiwi or Grapes :emma:

Edited by PopReaper

Wow, LOOĪ Ī” almost has as many fancafe members as BLACKPINK! :udidnt:Ā 11,111 vs. LOOĪ Ī”'sĀ 10,874

Ā 

PopReaper

Euphoria
Forever, 'till the end of time
From now on, only you and I
We're going up, up, up, up, up, up, up

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

PoshLife

Dear KPop Gods,

Please deliver unto EXID a real bop

I will take Up & Down Part 4 if that is Thine will.

May it pop mine bussy and grab mine weave.

Amen

giphy.gif