Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
4 hours ago, Martijn said:

@Taylor @PopReaper @YCHofficial @PoshLife
I don't really care for them as much as y'all do, but I really hope they keep them together..

tumblr_inline_or5dhfKo1u1s7ksad_540.gif

Spoiler

inb4 they get skull-dragged by Taemin and don't even pass through the audition phase :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I don't really get these "Unit" and the Mix Nine show... there just seems to be so many people involved :emma: 
Have the shows actually started yet? What's their end goal? Just another temporary group that'll last a year or so?

I know that LOOΠΔ's HeeJin, HyunJin and HaSeul will be on Mix Nine - so I might keep semi up-to-date (probably not tho :emma:)

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't really get these "Unit" and the Mix Nine show... there just seems to be so many people involved :emma: 
Have the shows actually started yet? What's their end goal? Just another temporary group that'll last a year or so?

I know that LOOΠΔ's HeeJin, HyunJin and HaSeul will be on Mix Nine - so I might keep semi up-to-date (probably not tho :emma:)

The Unit has started filming auditions, idk about Mix Nine.
In the final of the Unit either the male or female group will win (we already know it will be the male group tho, let's be honest) and that group will be together for less than a year.
Nothing about the winning group has been mentioned on Mix Nine yet I think, but I doubt it will be a permanent group.
I think I will follow the Unit, because I like the concept and the judges. Don't think I'll follow Mix Nine though

2 minutes ago, Martijn said:

The Unit has started filming auditions, idk about Mix Nine.
In the final of the Unit either the male or female group will win (we already know it will be the male group tho, let's be honest) and that group will be together for less than a year.
Nothing about the winning group has been mentioned on Mix Nine yet I think, but I doubt it will be a permanent group.
I think I will follow the Unit, because I like the concept and the judges. Don't think I'll follow Mix Nine though

Mix Nine is definitely not permanent as BlockBerry stated that 2Jin and HaSeul will be returning to them after the show is over and that their involvement doesn't affect the LOOΠΔ project. 

I probably won't follow either :emma: I'll maybe look at the results of each round or whatever, but not actually watch it :rip: 

PoshLife

I'll just be sitting here hoping this somehow results in a WINGS comeback.

Like surely companies are watching this looking to snatch up some talented people.

YCHofficial

The Unit:

- Only idols or former idols participate
- The Unit will create one temporary boygroup and one temporary girlgroup
- There will be 2 groups

Mix Nine:

- Idols (or former) and trainees participate
- Mix Nine will create one temporary boygroup and one temporary girlgroup
- Only one group will debut 

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8

hi! i'm rainbow and i'm a kpop stan! been one since 2008/2009!

i stan:

SNSD, Hello Venus, CLC, 9MUSES, Twice, BIGBANG, AOA Cream, WJSN, NCT, pristin, gugudan, vixx, and Red Velvet!

Edited by Rainbow1

PoshLife
Just now, YCHofficial said:

@PoshLife 4TEN members will be on Mix Nine

WOW! That's cool

Not Yun though... I always predicted she would be the member who left if any of them left. So I can't say I'm surprised she's not doing this.

YCHofficial
18 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

WOW! That's cool

Not Yun though... I always predicted she would be the member who left if any of them left. So I can't say I'm surprised she's not doing this.

maybe shes still in the group.

for example, only 1 ladies code is participating and just 2 stellar members

17 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

hi! i'm rainbow and i'm a kpop stan! been one since 2008/2009!

i stan:

SNSD, Hello Venus, CLC, 9MUSES, Twice, BIGBANG, AOA Cream, WJSN, NCT, pristin, gugudan, vixx, and Red Velvet!

Welcome! :party: I love pretty much every girl group :emma: