💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

they're back! song is cute, music video especially the tree is so ugly though where did the q&a cgi artists go :toofunny:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PoshLife
On 2/26/2022 at 9:50 AM, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Wednesday Campanella just released two other bops, Edison and Maneki-Neko:

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

I like both of them. Their music's gotten so much more accessible since they brought on this new singer.

PoshLife
On 2/28/2022 at 4:34 AM, Irrelevant said:

serve

ooooh this is good! Nice to see Rocket Punch returning to form, this might be their best title track yet

PoshLife
16 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

they're back! song is cute, music video especially the tree is so ugly though where did the q&a cgi artists go :toofunny:

Wait this is so good too :toofunny: so much good music suddenly came out while I wasn't paying attention

Irrelevant

jinni it girl

hate the outfits but serve! wonder if they saved the song & concept till now cause it sounds like such an autumn comeback nnn

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PoshLife

I've been enjoying Cherry Bullet's and Rocket Punch's new mini albums. Pretty much all good songs on both, but especially on Cherry Bullet's.

Here's the album teasers if you haven't listened to them yet:

Spoiler

waterfall

i was relistening to loser lover, inception, the eve, and love talk and i forgot how good they were. only tolerable bg imo. i hope the noise trend comes to come to an end (or it needs to be done right kinda like "drunk dazed" and "pretty savage/bicycle/la di da") and we get more experimental music.

waterfall
On 3/2/2022 at 7:53 PM, PoshLife said:

Wait this is so good too :toofunny: so much good music suddenly came out while I wasn't paying attention

mood :messga: it sounds so cute

PoshLife

I really like this song, but it's kinda the only song I like on Taeyeon's new album

I'm trying to think of who the chorus reminds me of... early career Poppy? Robyn? It also kinda makes me think of f(x)