Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a little while :(

I'll leave a couple of gushy updates about me in the spoiler haha

Reveal hidden contents

I am currently in the process of buying my first house!

I've been sorta unofficially looking for places for the last 2 years but properly started looking and viewing places last Summer. In mid-January I found a place I loved, put in an offer the next day and it was accepted!

So now everything is all set, and I'm just waiting for the moving day at the end of March!

I will have a room to store all of my albums lol - it's much needed as I have loads of boxes lying around my room with albums and stuff currently 😅

Second update... I have a girlfriend! 😳

I haven't dated anyone ever so it's kind of a big deal for me lol

We met on Instagram over a year ago and started chatting there - she also loves K-Pop and collects albums/photocards etc. too!

We said we liked each other last November but because of numerous things (funeral on my end, exams on hers, Christmas and then busy work season for me) it wasn't really possible to meet until now

She lives around 5 hours away from me and we finally met up on Friday! I travelled down to visit her and we spent the weekend together!

It was really nice but I miss her now that I'm back home :( 🙈

How has everyone else been?

Congrats Taylor!! :party: :heart: Post some pics of your K-Pop room once you've finished moving everything :legend:

What are your thoughts on [#]/So What? :vegas:

---

Been re-listening to some old K-Pop tunes (and listening for the first time some pretty famous songs that I've generally ignored) to create this K-Pop circa 2007-2012 playlist  and 9Muses' Figaro, SISTAR's Alone and MissA's Breathe are some of my new faves..... they snapped :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Congrats Taylor!! :party: :heart: Post some pics of your K-Pop room once you've finished moving everything :legend:

What are your thoughts on [#]/So What? :vegas:

I definitely will!!

I don't love 'So What' but... it's okay! I do really like the bridge though!

From the album I really like "Ding Ding Dong" and "Day & Night"!

2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I moved recently as well, but no one cares :triggered:

yes im pity

Congrats on your move too! :party: 

PopReaper
54 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

yes im pity

Congrats!! :party:

-

Hope this means an early/mid-March comeback's happening :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a little while :(

I'll leave a couple of gushy updates about me in the spoiler haha

Hide contents

I am currently in the process of buying my first house!

I've been sorta unofficially looking for places for the last 2 years but properly started looking and viewing places last Summer. In mid-January I found a place I loved, put in an offer the next day and it was accepted!

So now everything is all set, and I'm just waiting for the moving day at the end of March!

I will have a room to store all of my albums lol - it's much needed as I have loads of boxes lying around my room with albums and stuff currently 😅

Second update... I have a girlfriend! 😳

I haven't dated anyone ever so it's kind of a big deal for me lol

We met on Instagram over a year ago and started chatting there - she also loves K-Pop and collects albums/photocards etc. too!

We said we liked each other last November but because of numerous things (funeral on my end, exams on hers, Christmas and then busy work season for me) it wasn't really possible to meet until now

She lives around 5 hours away from me and we finally met up on Friday! I travelled down to visit her and we spent the weekend together!

It was really nice but I miss her now that I'm back home :( 🙈

How has everyone else been?

Ooh, what was the livestream for? Good old ARTrave! With the Pringles! 🤣

I mean... at least it's just one purchase and you get all the albums and cards and stuff 🙈

Congrats on the new house and the girlfriend! Those are really big updates!

The livestream was Gaga performing the night before the Superbowl (I think it was called Super Saturday Night or something). Some of us thought she might debut new music, which of course she didn't, so it was basically just a shortened version of her Vegas Enigma show. (And it started 30 minutes after they said it would.)

Oh also I finally wrapped and hung up my kpop albums. I'll have to figure out how to post a picture on here since imgur doesn't work anymore :laughga: 

Edited by PoshLife

mister max
9 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

yes im pity

Congrats :party:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

Didn't think I was gonna like this based on the teasers, but I think I do? It's messy but catchy

It sound like one of those mashups where they use an instrumental from one song and the vocal from another one :saladga:

What does dazzle me dazzle me boy mean tho nnnn

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Irrelevant

Dazzle dazzle is decent and is miles better than that other DD song released this month. Too bad it doesn't top the WeMe trinity Crush, Picky Picky and Tiki Taka.

Also the MV is horrendously low-budget and whoever did Elly's makeup needs to be fired. At least fantagio is still trying to squeeze out comebacks unlike gugudan :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

NCT 127 dropping mini MVs for every single song, we stan! the album sounds like quality already!

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Neight Shayde
6 hours ago, Martijn said:

Didn't think I was gonna like this based on the teasers, but I think I do? It's messy but catchy

the short mv version was so good. i don't like everything after the second chorus. still catchy though i agree

2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

NCT 127 dropping mini MVs for every single song, we stan! the album sounds like quality already!

it sounds like versatility too whewww :vegas: