💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Uncharted 4 Release Date

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End once again has a new release date. Sony and Naughty Dog have delayed Nathan Drake's next adventure two weeks to May 10, 2016.

Speaking on the PlayStation Blog, PlayStation's Shawn Layden said, "In an effort to meet the considerable worldwide demand, and to ensure that all gamers worldwide have the opportunity to play the game on day one, we have chosen to postpone the launch of the game by two weeks to allow for extra manufacturing time."

Layden added, "We know this news might be disappointing, and we are sorry to have to make you wait a little longer to play Naughty Dog’s latest. The good news is that the game is phenomenal — we are fully confident that it will be worth the wait and the team at Naughty Dog is eager as ever for you to experience Nathan Drake’s final adventure."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/02/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-delayed-again

Quark
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Where's the new Zelda tho

There are rumors that the new Zelda game will be released this November or December with alongside the new Nintendo NX.

StarstruckIllusion

omg theres a video game section on here? slay

The NX is coming hunties :gaycat:

EDIT: if i was a troll and owned a PS4/XBOX, this would be a great bday gift for me :3 ...just like the LG5 era... @ladygaga :green:

GawdGa

currently playing through The Last Of Us :hor:

do you need to play the others in this series to understand this new one?

☠

Michelle

Waiting for this game has been utterly frustrating đŸ˜© hopefully they STICK with it this time because I need Nathan Drake back in my life. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Quark
4 minutes ago, GawdGa said:

currently playing through The Last Of Us :hor:

do you need to play the others in this series to understand this new one?                                                        It is a continuation of the previous games but every new game has its own new adventure. Also the team that made TLOU is making this game.

Quark
3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Waiting for this game has been utterly frustrating đŸ˜© hopefully they STICK with it this time because I need Nathan Drake back in my life. 

Yes they keep pushing back. But I am sure it will be worth it.

GawdGa
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It is a continuation of the previous games but every new game has its own new adventure. Also the team that made TLOU is making this game.

oh ok, i might wanna play the others first then

☠

Quark
Just now, GawdGa said:

oh ok, i might wanna play the others first then

Get the Uncharted Collection. It has all 3 games in one bundle.

Pacify Him

Yaaas I need my own fill of daddy-looking game characters. They're like oxygen

hpVDdPM.gif

I’m getting on your nerves

Quark
13 minutes ago, Luigi said:

is there any film about this game?:flutter:  No but all Uncharted games are very cinematic

2 weeks isn't that bad really

At least it's not like Persona 5 or Final Fantasy15 or Kingdom Hearts 3 that's been constantly pushed back multiple years or something :emma:

Archived