Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

SKANK
4 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

But he didn't reply. 

What do you think that tweet is other then an indirect reply to the allegations that he raped Gaga? Fusari is attempting to clear his name by asking Gaga to publicly name the producer who raped her.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
Just now, GardenOfEden said:

He's probably in need of money AND attention, lol. :green:

Ikr :laughga: Every time I start thinking he can't get any lower/bitter/pressed he always gets to surprise me :toofunny:

lego
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

What do you think that tweet is other then an indirect reply to the allegations that he raped Gaga? Fusari is attempting to clear his name by asking Gaga to publicly name the producer who raped her.

He wants her money. He knows she cannot name him, not because the rapist doesn't exist, it's because she cannot prove it in court.

It would be her word against his, he'd sue her for defamation. 

If he wanted to clear his name, he could do it in any other way, without implying that she lied about it for attention. 

FreePalestine

SKANK
2 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

He wants her money. He knows she cannot name him, not because the rapist doesn't exist, it's because she cannot prove it in court.

It would be her word against his, he'd sue her for defamation. 

If he wanted to clear his name, he could do it in any other way, without implying that she lied about it for attention. 

If you are accused of rape by a women who has a history of exaggerating and admittedly lying about her life experience for the sake of her art I don't think it's out of order to publicly call into question her motivations and truthfulness. Particularly when it is your word against the word of one of the most most powerful people in your field.

Economy
2 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

You missed a lot, you just need to listen to that interview.

I asked him on twitter, I asked for a hint because I know none of her team can legally say his name. 

Sorry, you have to listen to all of it if you want the know the full story.

K so i laid down in my bed and listened to whole thing. Was a good interview. Her performance of Lush Life was absolutely outstanding

none of her remarks of stuff she said were specific enough to identify who it might be like some ppl suggest that it was Rob

Economy
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If you are accused of rape by a women who has a history of exaggerating and admittedly lying about her life experience for the sake of her art I don't think it's out of order to publicly call into question her motivations and truthfulness. Particularly when it is your word against the word of one of the most most powerful people in your field.

She admited to lying about experiences of her life??? Where???

ive always thought she like most stars who have a career to maintain say a lot of BS sometimes or at the very least stretch the truth or overdramatize certain things... But she actually admited it???

lego
1 minute ago, Economy said:

K so i laid down in my bed and listened to whole thing. Was a good interview. Her performance of Lush Life was absolutely outstanding

none of her remarks of stuff she said were specific enough to identify who it might be like some ppl suggest that it was Rob

Then you didn't pay attention. Or you don't know anything about him.

She was 19 when she worked with Rob, he's double older than her and he told everyone he was her boyfriend, she never said that. The first producer who didn't try to put hands under her skirt was RedOne. She didn't want to name him (the rapist) but if you follow her career who she's worked with, 'it's not a rocket science'. That's what she said.

All those things fit the description.

I'm done typing out this same **** over and over. 

FreePalestine

lego
8 minutes ago, SKANK said:

But no one was even talking about him, he follows her every move and mocks her on twitter and instagram after every performance. Media didn't even pick it up, it's only among us fans. 

It's not yet her word against his, when she didn't name him.

FreePalestine

boysboysboys
10 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I gave this a lot of thought and I think it's best for Gaga to think of this circumstance as one of the consequences of her actions. The thing about her is the more she's warned not to exaggerate, the more she'll throw herself to it. 

Let's wait. Right now her IG is full of this, but once the topic has changed and if there is no response from the Haus then this means there was an intervention.

giskardsb

I suspect that Fusari is who Gaga refers to, but I'm equally sure he, or whoever if not him, would say it was consensual.. Men in power over young women have often used manipulation and implied negative consequences to gain sexual access that may not meet the legal definition of rape but was a psychological equivalent to gain sexual access.  I think that's why it took a long time for Gaga to recognize and understand how she fell victim to it and why she blamed herself. 

freebit
7 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Asking her to name who did this to her is disgusting plain and simple. There are suspicions from the fans who follow her closely, but no official allegations from her. These suspicions are niche knowledge specific to the most hardcore of the fanbase. The media is not bombarding him or anything. The worst he gets are occasional twitter mentions from fans when he goes on an unnecessary, hateful rant about Gaga on social media. His career is not suffering specifically because of this. There's no damage.

If she doesn't feel comfortable naming who it was, then that is that. It's not for anyone else to force out of her. 

9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Hmm. I remember for years some fans and anti-fans accused Gaga of lying about being bullied saying she was inventing this in service of the Born this Way album campaign. Then a few years later down the line it's confirmed that yes, she actually WAS bullied

I'm not going to doubt her about this. 

lego
6 minutes ago, boysboysboys said:

I gave this a lot of thought and I think it's best for Gaga to think of this circumstance as one of the consequences of her actions. The thing about her is the more she's warned not to exaggerate, the more she'll throw herself to it. 

Let's wait. Right now her IG is full of this, but once the topic has changed and if there is no response from the Haus then this means there was an intervention.

What the hell does all this mean? :saladga: 

What intervention? Who is warning Gaga? Wtf

FreePalestine

holy scheisse

what a shame the producer of one of the best Gaga tracks is such a fool

SKANK
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

She admited to lying about experiences of her life??? Where???

ive always thought she like most stars who have a career to maintain say a lot of BS sometimes or at the very least stretch the truth or overdramatize certain things... But she actually admited it???

I'm referring specifically to the line in the Marry The Night music video.

When I look back on my life
It's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened
It's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way
And truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because
I invented it
Clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer
Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics
They can be lost forever
It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting
And as the artist of that painting
I must fill in all the ugly holes
And make it beautiful again
It's not that I've been dishonest
It's just that I loathe reality

I think it's clear to anyone who has followed her career since day one that Gaga isn't exactly truthful about her life experiences, that she is more concerned about crafting public perception then about being authentic.

However, if I am wrong, it's up to the fans who accept without hesitation that Gaga was taken advantage of by a producer to explain why it is okay for her to then collaborate with Terry Richardson. To release a book, film a documentary and music video, with a man who uses his position of power to allegedly abuse models in the exact same way Fusari allegedly used his power as a producer to take advantage of her, that needs an explanation. To go from dancing on the AMA stage with a know rapist, to holding the hands of rape victims a year later at the Oscars, that kind of hypocrisy from someone who claims to be an activist demands explanation.

3 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

But no one was even talking about him, he follows her every move and mocks her on twitter and instagram after every performance. Media didn't even pick it up, it's only among us fans. 

It's not yet her word against his, when she didn't name him.

As you just said to Economy, Gaga made it explicitly clear who she was accusing of rape without actually saying his name.

Whispering
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

You've missed a lot over the past two years.

Gaga was 19 when she was raped by a producer, one that was twice her age and told everyone that he and Gaga were dating. Which producer in his late thirties that Gaga worked with at 19 told everyone they were a couple? In another interview, Gaga stated that her rapist "kept coming at her for years". Which producer do we know if who has sued her and kept hounding her with more lawsuits and negative interviews, etc? 

All of this points directly to Fusari. 

Archived