Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

Why is that important honey? It doesn't concern him AT ALL and changes nothing

Actually nevermind. I wouldn't be surprised if that pig was the rapist actually.

I love how the Madonna fans are actually supporting him. No surprise when one of them said Gaga deserved to be raped though.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Alien Tulip

A lot of what she says points towards him but idk I've had my opinion on this subject in the past and people here were very offended even though I said theres a small possibility he isnt the rapist. 

Robot

Or maybe she doesn't want one of those "I need attention moments" so she's not naming him?

Let her live, if she doesn't wanna talk about it she shouldn't have to.

Fusari, Perez and Wendy Williams are people that don't deserve threads

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

"Are you making a confession" :rip:

She doesn't need to state anything :toofunny: It's not like it's a new thing that she just coincidentally told the world when she had a song to support, we've known this for literally years. She's been alluding to it for years, basically told us in 2013, and came out completely about it the year after. He can take several seats, thanks.

🖤

Katharine Hepburn

What a piece of sh*t. He doesnt even deserve to even say her name.

xoxo Joanne

Benji
3 minutes ago, Pizza said:

A lot of what she says points towards him but idk I've had my opinion on this subject in the past and people here were very offended even though I said theres a small possibility he isnt the rapist. 

I'm one of those people that also has my doubts about it being Rob. Gaga was around A LOT of producers earlier on in her career who she now has no contact with. Just because we're aware Rob and her don't get on, does not mean that he is the one.

Archived