Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

Whispering

Why the **** is this his business?Β 

Β 

Rob knows that GagaΒ won't name him, even though he knows it is him...because he knows that she knows he would then sue her.Β 

Sick mother ****er!Β 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Why the **** is this his business?Β 

Β 

Rob knows that GagaΒ won't name him, even though he knows it is him...because he knows that she knows he would then sue her.Β 

Sick mother ****er!Β 

Β 

Another way to get her money. She can't prove it anymore, he'd sue her for defamation.Β 

He's really desperate.Β 

FreePalestine

Benji
5 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

It's not because they don't get along,

it's because of all the details she gave in HS interview... she only needed to spell out his name.

What did she say?

Benji
1 minute ago, lg867 said:

"It's not rocket science"

The context of that was?

lego
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

What did she say?

She said she was 19 at the time andΒ he was double older than her, he said everyone that they were datingΒ and if we know her history who she's worked with it's easy to connect the dots. I'll find the interview if you want to hear it.Β 

FreePalestine

Seeka

The bus is coming and it's going to flatten Rob Fusari.

Benji
1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

She said she was 19 at the time andΒ he was double older than her, he said everyone that they were datingΒ and if we know her history who she's worked with it's easy to connect the dots. I'll find the interview if you want to hear it.Β 

Yes please! My messages are open and I'll check it out tomorrow! I meant to check it out properly a while ago.

Whispering
1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

Β 

Another way to get her money. She can't prove it anymore, he'd sue her for defamation.Β 

He's really desperate.Β 

Exactly. He knows that she would name him. (Only the rapist would know who it is)Β 

Now, Gaga hasΒ a support system of survivors around her and is in a better place, in every way.Rob is desperate andΒ has only gone backwards. He is bitter and pathetic.Β 

Killa

Everyone wants to ride on her money. As we know this girl, if he called her and asked for money she would give it. WIth a **** off you pig, etc ofc

For whatever reason, there's aΒ small but vocal numberΒ of members here who fiercely defend him despite the fact that everything that gaga has said about her rapist points to him.Β 

Idk, I think it best if we just recognize that fusari seemsΒ extremely shady and that he shouldnt be acknowledged by this fanbase.

gaga is done with him and we shouldn't give him any more of the attention that he so clearly desires.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Shipper

I don't know if he raped her or not but he is pretty irrelevant now. I think he is bitter that she became famous and he got left behind with no money.

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

lego

@BenjiΒ She talks about it throughout the interview, not just those 7 minutes, so it's better to listen in full when you have time.

FreePalestine

Archived