Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

inuborg
Just now, uo111 said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry. Mayo devil implies hatred, now you know ^_^

I was being facetious omg :air: 

Y'all taking the phrase "drag that mayo devil!!!" way too seriously. Y'all need fresh air :air: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111
3 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I was being facetious omg :air: 

Y'all taking the phrase "drag that mayo devil!!!" way too seriously. Y'all need fresh air :air: 

I really don't care about that post, personally.

I'm more talking about your justification for using it. You are the one who got hung up on a word, hatred.

inuborg
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

I really don't care about that post, personally.

I'm more talking about your justification for using it. You are the one who got hung up on a word, hatred.

Because your making an exaggerated proclamation of my character based on one thought...oh wait the same thing y'all do to Azealia :awkney: 

Woolfsmck
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:15 PM, iAstroLeo said:

Azealia's antics killed her career. 

Basically....

She is turning the very people who buy her music away....

'White Privledge' is funding her pay check, and moaning about other artists being successful because they are 'white' only makes her sound like an idiot.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

uo111
Just now, inuborg said:

Because your making an exaggerated proclamation of my character based on one thought...oh wait the same thing y'all do to Azealia :awkney: 

I didn't bring her up in this nor did I make any claims on your character.

I really just said two things of importance. Insulting someone based on their skin color is always wrong even if your ancestors were treated inhumanely and using petty insults is bad for your credibility.

Anderson123
10 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

"she threatened to kill someone but at least she makes nice music!!" 

Yep.

Riot Poof

Iggy better beef up her security before Azealia bites her titties off!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Omar Vela

Well she already killed Iggy with "Used to be alone" ...like I don't even know who Iggy is :rip:

Dorothy Gale

You guys are proving Azealia right. White gays are way too sensitive sometimes. I'll never understand the amount of people who like Iggy on gagadaily and try to defend her. I mean, yes Azealia has said problematic things etc. But the music quality has always been there, for me at least. Iggy's accent on the other hand was always borderline grating to me. Just my opinion. 

Dominic

*Azealia uses homophobic language*

GGD: Let's boycott her,  why is she still here,  what an awful woman. 

*Azealia threatens to kill Iggy*

GGD: Drag ha Queen, kill her.  

:awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

inuborg
11 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

Well she already killed Iggy with "Used to be alone" ...like I don't even know who Iggy is :rip:

You're right. Used To Being Alone >>>>>>>>>>>>> These haters existence 

And I'm leaving it at that :ohwell:

Omar Vela
10 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

*Azealia uses homophobic language*

GGD: Let's boycott her,  why is she still here,  what an awful woman. 

*Azealia threatens to kill Iggy*

GGD: Drag ha Queen, kill her.  

:awkney:

Well talent always wins ...even over her attitude :). By the way, she used the f words to people who called her names too so...

Or now you're gonna tell me that we can insult anybody without any response just because we are gays? ._.

Omar Vela
10 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

You guys are proving Azealia right. White gays are way too sensitive sometimes. I'll never understand the amount of people who like Iggy on gagadaily and try to defend her. I mean, yes Azealia has said problematic things etc. But the music quality has always been there, for me at least. Iggy's accent on the other hand was always borderline grating to me. Just my opinion. 

EXACTLY!!! They're complaining because she used the "f" word but they called her "b*tch, flop, nigg.., basic, ugly, etc" even on her instagram there's such awful comments coming from white gay guys. 
Maybe because I'm mexican I can't understand why fggt it's such a bad word for you, I know it's the english equivalent of "maricon" and "joto" but those words are used more by gay guys than straight ones on hispanic countries lol

Archived