Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Hellspont

I find it fascinating people are bothered by what someone says about another person on Twitter, like who cares. Its a Kanye type situation where I am just fascinated following them and enjoy their music. Let it go people stop giving her your attention if you despise her so much. :air: 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I just find it so amazing that a pre schooler could log on the internet and make a GGD account! Truly impressive :laughga:

From the outside looking in, you're clearly just as rude, you're just more passive-aggressive and condescending about it, whereas inuborg is more in-your-face and vulgar about it.

You're all simply terrible.

Sizzily

First the Big Big Beat mess and now this? 2016 isn't her year either. Maybe 2023 :emma:

Edit: Just read all the pages. The gays are in full force tonight :air:

One Banned Boi

inuborg
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

From the outside looking in, you're clearly just as rude, you're just more passive-aggressive and condescending about it, whereas inuborg is more in-your-face and vulgar about it.

Thank you. People wanna be on their high horses when they are mug slinging as well. Let them know. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SissyFromSpace

yassssssss everyone is siding with Iggy!!!! im glad ab is getting dragged. Lemme expose on Twitter!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Why is she trying to kill her career? It's already decomposing.. :neyde: 

Whose? Only one of them has a career.

Stephen

LMAO why is everyone so obsessed with ab :air: y'all already dont like her stop wasting ur time.

its so funny to me

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

LMAO why is everyone so obsessed with ab :air: y'all already dont like her stop wasting ur time.

its so funny to me

ironic :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bradley

I'm not even an Iggy fan but Azealia is an atrocious person. Hope Iggy outsells her (tbh she already is bigger than Azealia) by miles when she puts out her next album.

Stephen
Just now, Lance said:

ironic :rip:

what u mean sis. i dont talk **** in iggy threads. sometimes i'll post a shady gif cuzz i crack myself up. but thats about it. im talking about everyone in here dragging ab as if her attitude is some new revelation :air: idgi

MJHolland
19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm fine with your perspective of me, at least my profile picture isn't an awful, homophobic, racist piece of trash. 

Paper Gangsta
16 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I'm not even an Iggy fan but Azealia is an atrocious person. Hope Iggy outsells her (tbh she already is bigger than Azealia) by miles when she puts out her next album.

yas Tom :gaycat:

TerrenceV2

I remember I used to hate Azealia, but tbh Even tho she's super talented and has REALLY good music, I STARTED TO LIVE TO HER MESSINESS, she gives me LIFE because I just don't take her serious anymore 

maxresdefault.jpg

slay azealia bankruptcy 

playground love - josef salvat

Archived