Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Dangerous Woman coming soon' Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Update Thread

Noah

Featured Posts

eifulien

@Noahhh Em sorry but wasn't she teasing Focus for quite a long time? I remember as early as summer 2015, I think she was posting lyrics? :duck: Why wouldn't she want the song on the album? Besides is it even confirmed that she scrapped it? I bet she worked more on the album so some changes occurred but she definitely kept most of what she had planned last autumn (if she even had planned it cause I don't know if Moonlight was supposed to be out earlier).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Well i'm curious. Don't understand what's the obsession with bunny ears though lol.

You guys need to chill though, it was a very well done thread. It's not that nice for Noah.

But record labels are so ****ing scared this days, they release it first on soundcloud, they let people upload it and call them hackers, release extensive snipets of everything. Too much market study, for christ sakes. More music and less bling.

Psychedelic

Her look seems to be a bit inspired by her idol Madonna, look at those gloves and the mask! 

Noah
4 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

@Noahhh Em sorry but wasn't she teasing Focus for quite a long time? I remember as early as summer 2015, I think she was posting lyrics? :duck: Why wouldn't she want the song on the album? Besides is it even confirmed that she scrapped it? I bet she worked more on the album so some changes occurred but she definitely kept most of what she had planned last autumn (if she even had planned it cause I don't know if Moonlight was supposed to be out earlier).

She faved various tweets about focus not being on the tracklist.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

@Noahhh Thank you for this thread! I'm a massive fan of her music but I tend to not follow many pop stars outside of their spotify page and what I hear on GGD. I wouldn't know so much of this without you :giveup: She's coming like a speeding train and the lessors are standing in the tracks :giveup: 

Noah
9 hours ago, Nino said:

@Noahhh Thank you for this thread! I'm a massive fan of her music but I tend to not follow many pop stars outside of their spotify page and what I hear on GGD. I wouldn't know so much of this without you :giveup: She's coming like a speeding train and the lessors are standing in the tracks :giveup: 

lots of love to you <3

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah

Ariana posted this picture yesterday. Her 'coming soon' means 10 days or less. Which means her next Single 'Dangerous Woman' will come next friday (11th of March)

CcokUYTW8AA-jxp.jpg

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah

The Album will be available for PreOrder in 3 Days!

Snippet of the lead Single:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Blade

This thread is dead af but once Dangerous Woman is out y'all will be crawling back here wigless

Noah
18 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

This thread is dead af but once Dangerous Woman is out y'all will be crawling back here wigless

true!!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Blade
57 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

true!!

Hunty, the new snippet is giving me LIFE! I hope that's the pre-chorus & that the chorus is EXPLOSIVE (unlike focus' chorus)

PaperIz

I'm very excited for the new single! I hope Focus is on the album though, I love the song lol

Blade
3 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I'm very excited for the new single! I hope Focus is on the album though, I love the song lol

the only reason i want focus on the album is, is because if it isn't, she wouldn't be the only artist who's all lead singles debuted at the top 10.... so if focus doesn't make the cut, it won't be the lead single off "Dangerous Woman" which means she does NOT have all of her lead singles debut at the Top 10. 

Unless her new single debuts at the top 10 lol, then i wouldn't mind....

also, if focus doesn't fit into the album sonically, i wouldn't mind not having it on there.

PaperIz
5 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

the only reason i want focus on the album is, is because if it isn't, she wouldn't be the only artist who's all lead singles debuted at the top 10.... so if focus doesn't make the cut, it won't be the lead single off "Dangerous Woman" which means she does NOT have all of her lead singles debut at the Top 10. 

Unless her new single debuts at the top 10 lol, then i wouldn't mind....

also, if focus doesn't fit into the album sonically, i wouldn't mind not having it on there.

You're right I suppose. I just love it so much lol

Blade
9 hours ago, PaperIz said:

You're right I suppose. I just love it so much lol

I like it too but i still don't feel the chorus.

Archived