Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Best Original Song presented 19th. Order of Ceremony

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How far into the show is that? Probably at the end because they know the high ratings will only be coming from Gaga fans 😈

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Desperado
1 minute ago, Doogi said:

How far into the show is that? Probably at the end because they know the high ratings will only be coming from Gaga fans 😈

like the end lol 

KURUSHITOVSKA

they are more than 4 hours long omg :toofunny: they start at 2:30AM in Spain, like her category will be at 5AM :toofunny::toofunny:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Mister Gaga

And she'll probably be the last one to perform too. The Academy already knows that no gaga = no ratings, so they wanna keep them high until the end :lolga:

Cssomeone

Well, it's reasonable. We'll have the musical performances and minor awards occupying over the first half of the show.

malazam
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

And she'll probably be the last one to perform too. The Academy already knows that no gaga = no ratings, so they wanna keep them high until the end :lolga:

Last year the last performance was from Gaga, after Original Song and before Original Score....

so, maybe...her performance can be after she won the Oscar (or not)

another shot before we kiss the other side

Instead of staying up I'm just gonna wake up at like 5:30, enjoy it and then sleep again :emma:

edit-does anyone know when Gaga is actually performing? 

AndrewGr
4 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Instead of staying up I'm just gonna wake up at like 5:30, enjoy it and then sleep again :emma:

edit-does anyone know when Gaga is actually performing? 

Someone from a French channel tweeted that she's performing at 5.14 (French time)

Archived