Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Horror game recommendations

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

I would like to play first-person survival, psychological horror video game such as Outlast, Soma or any horror movie-game like Until Down. 

Thanks. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Shadowcrest

If you want something like Outlast you're looking for:

Amnesia, The Dark Descent:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/

Psychological Horror is the staple of the Silent Hill series, mega popular, tons of entries. 

Dead Space 1 & 2 are also pretty good, just pretend 3 doesn't exist. 

Arguably the biggest horror franchise, Resident Evil's 1-4 are stellar, 5 is alright, don't think about 6. 

I recently saw Soma in the app store- is it any good? I like horror games but not first-person games, usually.

My go-to horror game is Silent Hill (2 and 3 slay), but that's not first-person so it's not very helpful to you. :flop:

Emigrante

As a fan of Silent Hill (the movie, I know :green:) I've heard that the games are pretty dope. And they stand as the classics in horror series. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

blackstar
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

I recently saw Soma in the app store- is it any good? I like horror games but not first-person games, usually.

My go-to horror game is Silent Hill (2 and 3 slay), but that's not first-person so it's not very helpful to you. :flop:

Just now, Emigrante said:

As a fan of Silent Hill (the movie, I know :green:) I've heard that the games are pretty dope. And they stand as the classics in horror series. 

I've played Silent Hill game a long time ago and it's really amazing! One of my favourite video game series. It's sad they cancelled Silent Hills.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

3 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I've played Silent Hill game a long time ago and it's really amazing! One of my favourite video game series. It's sad they cancelled Silent Hills.

ugggghhhh don't remind me. I was going to buy a PS4 for that game alone. They dun goofed on that one.

Left 4 Dead 2 is more about hacking away at walking corpses but it's so fun.

Dead Island and Dead Rising 2 are amazing as well.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

ugggghhhh don't remind me. I was going to buy a PS4 for that game alone. They dun goofed on that one.

There are tons of P.T. replicas in case you miss ha' :gaycat:

I can't wait for the game Nowhere-01 to see the day of the light :giveup: it's inspired by SH series and even looks like it from the stills and the prototype its developer posted 

n1_first_presentation6.png

nowhere_01_prototype_build_1_1.jpg

n1_iskra2.png

https://twitter.com/Nowhere_01/with_replies

Nicogly

Outlast and Outlast WhistleBlower are amaaazing. Amnesia: Dark Descent is also so f*cking good. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

5 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Dying Light is scary tho. 

I JUST finished that and The Following DLC. It's so good.

I finished The Evil Within a few weeks back. Great story, good gameplay. Like an RE4 sequel in a way.

Archived