Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What AHS theme would you like for season 6 and what would the plot be?

What About Us

Featured Posts

What About Us

Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while, so what would you like for season 6 of AHS and what story would you like revolving around it? Would you like demented sailors? Cannibalism? The Antichrist? What would you prefer? :)

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What About Us
3 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Colony 

I would love that. I can see that being revolved around the original 13 colonies.

bionic
5 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Colony 

Like Roanoke? I wonder how far back in history 'American' applies.

buy bionic

blackstar

something in space. i would like something like alien movie. nasa sent a spaceship in space and after some time, they discover new planet, they explore it and they found new life form. after a while they took it on the spaceship and that lifeform wakes up and that thing kill them all. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

What About Us
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

something in space. i would like something like alien movie. nasa sent a spaceship in space and after some time, they discover new planet, they explore it and they found new life form. after a while they took it on the spaceship and that lifeform wakes up and that thing kill them all. 

Hmm, I could imagine something like that. I like the futuristic horror vibe there. 😊

SISTERV

The White House

Imagine President Gaga starting her first term and the ghosts of former presidents haunting her. Imagine the government killings. It could be about power, lust, and secrets. Imagine a sexist former president's ghost mad that there is a female president.

Honestly now that AHS Hotel is over I don't feel interested in the series anymore, after the last two seasons! :neyde:

Hope Gaga won't come back, or a small cameo.

What About Us
13 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

The White House

Imagine President Gaga starting her first term and the ghosts of former presidents haunting her. Imagine the government killings. It could be about power, lust, and secrets. Imagine a sexist former president's ghost mad that there is a female president.

Oh my god! I never thought about that. I wouldn't mind imagining them making everyone implant a chip in their body to track them wherever they go.

ApplauseftAdele

AHS Deep Blue : a season surrounding a coastal port town could work? Think about it.... ghost ships, sirens, monsters of the deep, haunted lighthouse, and more. Jessica Lange could come back as a ship captain widower full of stories of cursed treasure and what-not. Could pay homage to I Know What You Did Last Summer, Jaws to name a couple......

What About Us
1 minute ago, enderarms said:

AHS Deep Blue : a season surrounding a coastal port town could work? Think about it.... ghost ships, sirens, monsters of the deep, haunted lighthouse, and more. Jessica Lange could come back as a ship captain widower full of stories of cursed treasure and what-not. Could pay homage to I Know What You Did Last Summer, Jaws to name a couple......

I'd love that idea!

idk about theme......but i really want real horror.....something that will scare **** out of me........so far AHS didnt give me any horror vibes and it has ****ing horror in name lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived