💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

A Sia Megamix?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Seriously, I've been looking for a good Sia megamix for months now, either on Youtube or Soundcloud, and nothing :giveup:

Why does not anyone try to make one? Megamix does not mean EDM, just a good transition between songs 

There are awesome megamixes for Adèle and Lana Del Rey

Does anyone know a good one please?

Katsuki Bakugo

This Is Acting is already available on iTunes though?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Iwontell
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Seriously, I've been looking for a good Sia megamix for months now, either on Youtube or Soundcloud, and nothing :giveup:

Why does not anyone try to make one? Megamix does not mean EDM, just a good transition between songs 

Listen to her carpool karaoke! Kind of a megamix + she's so cute in it :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, DeathofSamantha said:

This Is Acting is already available on iTunes though?

yes dude :awkney:

Gagadonna
Just now, Iwontell said:

Listen to her carpool karaoke! Kind of a megamix + she's so cute in it :laughga:

I already have. I need a REAL megamix 

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

What would be the point? All her songs sound the same with a two notes variation.

I'm sad for you for not hearing the differences. 

Katsuki Bakugo
18 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

yes dude :awkney:

Its a joke. I am alluding to the fact that that album is basically a megamix of her songs 

don't call me dude.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
14 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

What would be the point? All her songs sound the same with a two notes variation.

On her latest album yes. 

Gagadonna

Its a joke. I am alluding to the fact that that album is basically a megamix of her songs 

don't call me dude.

On her latest album yes. 

I agree some sould alike but that's all. There are gold mines on this album. By this I mean Bird Set Free, Unstoppable, House On Fire, Cheap Thrills. 

On 27 February 2016 at 2:28 PM, Gagadonna said:

Archived