Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1975 Band

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

I don't like them :laughga: A girl in my college level photography class was a super stan and did crappy middle school level art for the class all based on the band.

Don't visit my profile

ARTPOPisaChoice

Their new album is an amazing synthpop/indie rock record

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

YES I ****ING LOVE THEM. Literally my life has revolved around that album, stayed up until midnight waiting for my preorder to become available. My favourites are probably Somebody Else & If I Believe You. I really hope this album does well in both the US and UK which is looking likely. The new photos of Matty from the Fader interview are my lock and home screens and Lord they please my eyes :giveup:

14 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

Their new album is an amazing synthpop/indie rock record

Love them :) they are so much better then new artist last year :)

Roro

6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

YAAAAS

didnt listen to the new album but loved the other!

Robbers >

They are amazing man.. My new favorite , obsess right now 

Roro

8 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

YES I ****ING LOVE THEM. Literally my life has revolved around that album, stayed up until midnight waiting for my preorder to become available. My favourites are probably Somebody Else & If I Believe You. I really hope this album does well in both the US and UK which is looking likely. The new photos of Matty from the Fader interview are my lock and home screens and Lord they please my eyes :giveup:

I hoping it do well too. Also my favorite is someone like you, love me, th sound and ugh.. He so hot Jajaja the dance he does in love me is everything:) 

Roro

22 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

They're great, I can't wait for the new album, I can never remember the name it has such a long title

The title is so long "I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It" Queen of longs album titles"

Roro

Archived