Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Run Away With Me performed on Ellen

JGD

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I'm glad that they're refusing to let this amazing album die out. :applause:

It's science, bitch

i am really sad that she is not bigger......her album is amazing......better than some albums that are big......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Rocketno10
Just now, nikola said:

i am really sad that she is not bigger......her album is amazing......better than some albums that are big......

Your likes:air:

OP: it hurts to think about how this industry has failed her, but then there are talents not getting recognize everyday..... It's just sad

1 minute ago, fobbyassLM said:

Your likes:air:

OP: it hurts to think about how this industry has failed her, but then there are talents not getting recognize everyday..... It's just sad

lol i iddnt even see that hahah

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Prismatic

She really should've let this be the second single and it would slay the universe. Her best song ever. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

skaxboy

I really hope they send (or resend) this out to radio. This song can be an absolute hit. It's fantastic and catchy and has so much potential. Maybe it'll gain momentum after performing it on Ellen. Such a waste of a great song. 

Archived