Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I was rooting for you sis. Leaving the good sis Godto in the dark.Ā 

My rankĀ 

Johto > Kanto > HOenn > Kalos > Sinnoh

I didnt say I dont like Gen 1 tho. I LOVE the first series pokemon. I even love its music, especiallt the gym leaders. Sabrina is one of my favorite leaders of all time.Ā Its the region that I dont like. and the story.. it feels so.. empty .

Ā 

Ā 

Oh and remember when they announced that we'll be able to transfer our RBY pokemon to S&M ??? I just freaking realized that the Gen 1 exclusive moves like Seismic Toss Charizard and the first 151 being able to learn Metronome will be able to exist in the modern generation ! Ā 

Prismatic
Just now, Foxy said:

I didnt say I dont like Gen 1 tho. I LOVE the first series pokemon. I even love its music, especiallt the gym leaders. Sabrina is one of my favorite leaders of all time.Ā Its the region that I dont like. and the story.. it feels so.. empty .

Ā 

Ā 

Oh and remember when they announced that we'll be able to transfer our RBY pokemon to S&M ??? I just freaking realized that the Gen 1 exclusive moves like Seismic Toss Charizard and the first 151 being able to learn Metronome will be able to exist in the modern generation ! Ā 

Oh okay. I thought you legit hate it like I hate certain game. Kanto is boring once you finish the main story (reason why I'm team Johto with the epic post game).Ā 

I know!!! I am sooo excited Fissue Daddy Godchamp is coming to wreck every **** in site.Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

RAMROD

Eeeeekkkk!! :giveup:

Ā 

Not sure which one I'll get, will see what they have to offer on each.

As for npw attraced with Team Sun :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ModernEcstasy

I'm thinking they didn't show footage because they are waiting to announce that it will also be available on NX at E3

Lona Delery

Hoenn > Sinnoh > Johto > Kalos > Kanto > Unova

I'm really excited for Pokemon Moon, I'll deffo buy it

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Eeeeekkkk!! :giveup:

Ā 

Not sure which one I'll get, will see what they have to offer on each.

As for npw attraced with Team Sun :giveup:

Ā 

Why not getting bothĀ :green:

I'm leaning towards Moon as my main game, and Sun for exclusive purposes/guests.Ā 

Ā #TeamMoon

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Why not getting bothĀ :green:

I'm leaning towards Moon as my main game, and Sun for exclusive purposes/guests.Ā 

Ā #TeamMoon

Hmmmm maybe can trade the pokemons anyway so not sure if worth it to buy both. :laughga:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Omgg this hypes me :giveup:Ā like I didn't expected thatĀ :omg:

Wow, it's been 20 years... I really can't wait for the new starters and new features! Seems like they invented cars in the pokƩmon world. I'm team moon btw

41 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

I'm thinking they didn't show footage because they are waiting to announce that it will also be available on NX at E3

Perhaps.

But I've also read that it's likely that the NX won't be coming out until early 2017, as 2016 would be too early.

Which I hope is the case because I just got a Wii U 2 days ago.Ā :emma:

RAMROD

Everyone uo in here are Team Moon, y'all are werewolves by chance?? :green:

Ā 

:laughga:

Haroon
2 hours ago, bionic said:

You're irl Youngster Joey, so... :wtf:Ā 

That's probably the meanest thing you've said to me, and there wasĀ a lot to compete with :neyde:Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, bionic said:

NX?

#FakeFan :koons:Ā 

2 hours ago, Rino said:

but what about Pokemon Z?Ā :neyde:

Shelved like Pokemon Grey :rip:Ā 

2 hours ago, Pizza said:

:giveup:Ā I hope some previous gen pokemons get evolved forms. Dunsparce needs one.Ā 

Dunsparce is beautiful and perfect as it is!Ā 

He/They

Archived