💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Official Bowie Statement on Lorde Tribute

chromaticainmyhead

Featured Posts

ummmm.....at the end of the day Lordes performance will be forgoten but Gagas wont......cuz it was not boring and it was actually good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian
13 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

The man is dead, how the hell could a facebook post after his death who is most likely run by his pressed son a confirmation that he didn't like Gaga ?....

BksKpqf.gif

His facebook is most definitely not run by his son, but by his PR team. If Bowie didn't like Gaga, I'm sure he shared his opinion with others, and therefor they wouldn't be using his facebook/twitter to praise her performance because they know he didn't like her. He openly praised Lorde, so his PR team praised Lorde's tribute.

Put the pieces together and don't be delusional.

BksKpqf.gif

ShockPop
13 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

TBH, at this point, not one cares. Bowie's death will be forgotten in the next couple of years anyways. There, I said it. 

In fact, if it wasn't for Gaga, I would of not had ANY clue of who this man is. 

You are a dumb cuńt. There I said it.

Gaga couldn't care less tbh.

She still has so many legends (like a thousand of them, literally, or even more than that) who adore her, and may she remind herself that before geniuses such as MJ and Lee left this cruel world, they gave their love to her.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Whispering
7 hours ago, gag said:

It shouldn't be sad that some of her idols don't like her - that's their problem tbqh.

But then again, Tony Bennett, Sting, Stevie Wonder, Cher, Elton etc. have all been massive influences to her too and she's friends with all of them. Queen of being friends with her influences. :applause:

Exactly! You can't expect everyone to be supportive, level headed, mature and humble. Add in MJ, Carole King, Julie Andrews and some rock bands she listened to! 

Out of the long list of Gaga's influences, there are a small number of ungrateful ones or insecure types, or just straight up bitchy types. 

There are plenty of her idols that are secure in their talent and appreciated Gaga's talent and her kind words. In a group of many, there are going to be a small number of the negative ones. At the end of the day, Gaga got one of the prime spots at The Grammys and it was the performance that around the world was talking about the next day! It was a complete success! 

JackTheTripper

Not everyone has to worship or be in a fan club Gaga.  I kind of get it that they didnt want to say anything, because some  Gaga fans would bully and torment them on every social platform for weeks, if they prefer Lorde, and didnt quite feel Gagas performance or Gaga in general, that is also alright. They have the freedom to listen and suport the artist they like (Iman, and Bowie, and his menagment), and stay indiferente to other, regardless if they are Bowies grupie like Gaga is. Why would acclaimed artist feel ungreatfull and insecure, if they are not her fans? And more importantly, the fact that some of you are so upset when sombody doenst like Gaga shows more of your insecurity

Himeros26
6 hours ago, Levine said:

I agree with the first sentence, BUT I cannot blame them THIS TIME. Bowie's family have been only mean and pathetic towards Gaga in the last weeks.

EVERY FAN BASE of every popstar would have acted like the LMs are doing right now. 

I agree and it's the main reason why I never liked pop music to begin with. I just really like Gaga because of her live performances and theatrical vocals. Which, there's another ignorant thread demeaning Gaga's perfect vocals and dubbing all theatricality as "Dope Vocals". It's tuly annoying

Alcina Dimitrescu

is the "I'm was pen pals with Bowie" one of those moments like "I emailed Madonna about BTW"?

fede ARTPOP

Cant imagine people doing Lorde tributes in the future, meanwhile Gaga ... ;)

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

PopBitch
39 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

is the "I'm was pen pals with Bowie" one of those moments like "I emailed Madonna about BTW"?

Probably like from Gaga, "A mutual acquaintance gave me your email.  I would really love for you to work on a song with me on my new album".  Then lavished him with compliments.  Then she receives a nice polite no back from him.  That's probably about the extent of it.

1 minute ago, PopBitch said:

Probably like from Gaga, "A mutual acquaintance gave me your email.  I would really love for you to work on a song with me on my new album".  Then lavished him with compliments.  Then she receives a nice polite no back from him.  That's probably about the extent of it.

You don't need to invent this. It's really too far. Are you here for Gaga at all? 

FreePalestine

PopBitch
5 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

You don't need to invent this. It's really too far. Are you here for Gaga at all? 

Considering I listened to Born This Way twice last night and have stated on here I wish it was Gaga in Lorde's place at that Brits tribute, yes. 

Do I think she is Bowie's pen pal?  No.  Just probably another one of all the musicians who have said they contacted Bowie to collaborate and were turned down, like Coldplay, Foo Fighters, etc.

Archived