Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams On Kesha

imwoahvicky

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky

Starts at 3:04, and Wendy's rant starts at 4:21 and says some rude things :wtf:

"I mean it's so easy. Like men are so stupid that if you're sexually abusing us it's so easy to catch you." :toofunny:

(idk if this is the right section? is it? idk.) 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

FATCAT

She's not wrong. Her camera comment was stupid, but not a bad sentiment. Kesha does need hard evidence, and so far she doesn't have any.

Purr more, hiss less.

Um, Kesha was 27 or 26 when she filled the lawsuit. So she was 16/17 when the abuse happened. 

I wish the Girl would have also included that he said that if she tells a single soul about the Rape that he'd kill her animals etc. 

I kinda get where Wendy is coming from but the Camera comment was just utter bullshit. I mean, which camera is small enough to fit in the hair of a 16 year old girl, also the technology was MUCH different back then. 

UGH.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

HEARTHUNTER
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She's not wrong. Her camera comment was stupid, but not a bad sentiment. Kesha does need hard evidence, and so far she doesn't have any.

Any woman can give evidence years after she got raped? I hope you know how hard it is to reveal this kind of information right and that it takes years right?

FATCAT
1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Any woman can give evidence years after she got raped? I hope you know how hard it is to reveal this kind of information right and that it takes years right?

That's what I'm trying to get at. But you can't just throw someone in jail and end a binding contract based on word against word. Innocent until proven Guilty.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMyBlood95

Unfortunatelly, Wendy says it in a cruel and direct way, but it makes sense. 

Kesha needs HARD EVIDENCE of the abuse, otherwise no one, including the judge, can be really sure that it happened...

The Child

Can someone tell me how you can prove a rape happened? Like she needs to show her *** to the court and take Dr.Luke's penis and show them how he raped her with it?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LoveandMagic
16 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Can someone tell me how you can prove a rape happened? Like she needs to show her *** to the court and take Dr.Luke's penis and show them how he raped her with it?

You can prove rape with medical records. Usually there is some tearing, abrasions, bruising, etc because the vagina was likely dry when it happened. There are also rape kits that can be use. Police and medical personnel will usually advise the victim to seek medical treatment and inspection because of this asap.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Edonis

My honest opinion: Kesha needs a better lawyer/team to win this. 

I love Kesha, I truly do, and I honestly believe that Dr. Luke did sexually assault her. He's been known in the music industry to be sleazy, his tweets are gross, and the way he speaks about female musicians is sexist and outright disgusting. 

That being said, unfortunately proving a rape that occurred in the past can be very difficult. You can't use DNA evidence as most injuries and sexual fluids are pretty much gone at this point (which is unfortunate because that would honestly seal the deal tbh) and majority of victims just don't report sexual assaults. It's a sad fact that suppressing the event at hand is common amongst rape victims, especially when their rapist is a person who has power over them. 

She needs a person on her team who can defend her with time frames and evidence based on when they entered the studio, documents of texts, etc. that can help support the idea that she was sexually assaulted so that the judge can in turn find an allegation of rape to be more believable. 

And of course that all has to do with the abuse allegations. I'm not quite sure how she can convince the judge to let her go of Sony. 

The Child
3 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

You can prove rape with medical records. Usually there is some tearing, abrasions, bruising, etc because the vagina was likely dry when it happened. There are also rape kits that can be use. Police and medical personnel will usually advise the victim to seek medical treatment and inspection because of this asap.

Yeah but now it's too late to prove anything honestly, let's take in account she was young and lost in a big business with a man who has a big power and threatens her to not speak, then she obviously gave up on doing medical records and using rape kits but she indeed seek medical treatment as she went to rehab and had a psychologist by her side to go through the trauma that the rape caused.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LoveandMagic
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah but now it's too late to prove anything honestly, let's take in account she was young and lost in a big business with a man who has a big power and threatens her to not speak, then she obviously gave up on doing medical records and using rape kits but she indeed seek medical treatment as she went to rehab and had a psychologist by her side to go through the trauma that the rape caused.

I agree. I'm not saying she wasn't rape, but even with hard evidence it can still be difficult to prove due to bias juries. My dad told me he once arrested and testified in a trial where a young woman had been gang raped. There was plenty physical evidence, including photographs showing the aftermath, semen samples, physical trauma in her private region, the works. Guess what the jury thought though? She was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people doing drugs and her testimony couldn't be "trusted". My dad said this isn't honestly that unusual, which is very very sad. 

That's why I wonder what is up with Kesha's mom's thought process at the time. Kesha testified to calling her right after and telling her what happened imidiantly afterward. I'm curious why her mom didn't think to take her to the ER and get a rape kit done on her and have her thoroughly examined. They would have found traces of the drug, his semen, and at least some unusual redness. Every parent out there worries about her daughter being raped and would do all they can to prevent it and, if unable, get the basterd who did it. Even if they were intimidated by Dr. Luke, you would think she would still try to speak to a lawyer. And those medical records would be archived and protected. I'm not saying Mrs. Scenery is up to some shady stuff or anything, I'm just genuinely curious why she didn't ask for Kesha to be looked at. Even if Kesha said nothing about the incident at the hospital, they probably would have done a drug test and would note anything unusual in a general assessment. It's just weird to me. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived