💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's new video be as successful as Work?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

If she promotes it well, and works hard to create a quality MV and song, then there is a chance it might be even more successful. I'm planning to buy the **** out of her lead single and keep watching the MV every 4 minutes tbh

Schwerk

I haven't even seen Work :duck: Didn't know it was out yet :duck:

I don't think Gaga needs to have a shock value type of succes, I'd love for people to watch the video cause they like the song like what happened with Adele and Hello. But in Gagas case they'd probably be so floored by the imagery they'd want to watch it even more just for that.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

HaveAnOysterBBy

I feel like work is only getting so much success because there's not really any competition in music currently 

Rabbit Heart

Didn't get it's successful, it's so bad just as the song itself. If LG5 ends up anything like that crap, I'm outta this ****!

GloZell Green

I'd rather Gaga not flash her tits, twerk, and imitate oral sex for views, but she could still get lots of media attention. I mean her other lives are getting lots of praise and attention. BR 2.0 and :rip: everyone else.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

sipthistea

Mmmm who knows?  I feel it will be a better video, with amazing visuals and a great powerful song.

Those are things that are nowhere to be found in Rihanna's new MV.

*sips the tea*

Fiona Apple
12 hours ago, F AM E said:

This is why paparazzi pt 3 needs to be the lead single video! Hype that sh*t and let the rest take care of itself

True.It would get SO MUCH hype

SISTERV

I'm honestly sick of these threads that kind of low key shade Gaga's ability or staying power here. 

G.U.Y. achieved this many views in 24 hours.

Effing GUYYYYY....at the end of an already bad messy era with two videos that never saw the light of day and literally next to no promotion....

Do you really think Lady Gaga, who still is regarded as this eras most creative video maker, who has the media and press back on their knees, who practically INVENTED the modern music video, who has insanely good new management and access to technology at her hands, is going to have a hard time surpassing this with her lead, longly anticipated LG5 lead?

Really?

What has happened to this fanbase?

Seriously....it's one thing to be humble, it's another thing to have ridiculously insecure and low expectations.

SISTERV
8 hours ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

I feel like work is only getting so much success because there's not really any competition in music currently 

Exactly.

There are no other artists right now putting out great music videos besides Formation so far. 

People just want something new. And all these new acts put out the most boring, slow, uncreative videos.

It's Rihanna's lead single and she has put out a few memorable and we'll done videos. Of course people will gravitate towards her.

MaryJaneHolland
10 hours ago, SISTERV said:

I'm honestly sick of these threads that kind of low key shade Gaga's ability or staying power here. 

G.U.Y. achieved this many views in 24 hours.

Effing GUYYYYY....at the end of an already bad messy era with two videos that never saw the light of day and literally next to no promotion....

Do you really think Lady Gaga, who still is regarded as this eras most creative video maker, who has the media and press back on their knees, who practically INVENTED the modern music video, who has insanely good new management and access to technology at her hands, is going to have a hard time surpassing this with her lead, longly anticipated LG5 lead?

Really?

What has happened to this fanbase?

Seriously....it's one thing to be humble, it's another thing to have ridiculously insecure and low expectations.

why do you take every threat so seriously :saladga: we're just chatting and stuff :neyde:

Archived