💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha Is Broke

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Kesha has run out of money to fund what has become a very expensive legal battle ... and, no surprise, she's blaming her financial woes on Dr. Luke.

Sources connected with the singer tell us, aside from the fact that Kesha "has been on ice for 3 years," they say Dr. Luke has withheld royalties from her. As a result, she has virtually no income.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/22/kesha-money-taylor-swift/#ixzz40uajuyya

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nobody3089

This is so sad!! And she's one of the few artists that u don't see spending their money on expensive unnecessary stuff .:wtf:

He withheld royalties from her? How :duck: That must have been one ****ed up contract if he has the right to do that. I feel so bad for her, I can't believe she's essentially being held hostage like this.

Prismatic
Just now, nobody3089 said:

This is so sad!! And she's one of the few artists that u don't see spending their money on expensive unnecessary stuff .:wtf:

Trying to come for her, but she did spend 150$ on a pen if I remember correctly. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PinkJelly

This is really just another blow to top off everything else that's going on. I don't see how the US judicial system can allow this to happen? 

jeez just take this guy out already

hire a hit man with whatever you have left

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

can't wait for poot to be a hypocrite and post shady tweets about people who are actually giving poor kesha something she really needs right now, instead of using her account to really help kesha by raising funds or something.

It's fine as long as it gets you publicity and headlines 

:green: 

Bradley
9 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Why hasnt she tried writing for other artists? 

Haven't been following her case rigorously but I don't think she's allowed to.

8 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Presumably she's not allowed to do that either judging by how awful this contract sounds.

PaperIz
19 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

She's not allowed to. Apparently she cowrote "Karen Don't Be Sad" off Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz, but couldn't even be credited.

PopThatArt
20 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Dr. Luke's contract with her doesn't allow it. She's contractually bound to him and can not make any music, written, recorded or otherwise unless it's with him.

Go see A Star is Born

Archived