Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best and Worst Pop Album Covers

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

darkchylde

All these hate for Taylor Swift's 1989 album cover, when 2 years ago y'all had a Polaroid edit as your Twitter profile. Jumping bandwagons much? Get your own opinions.

The 1989 album was and still is iconic. Deal with it and move on with your lives.

Spoiler

Off topic: I see how many of you are using the excuse of Taylor "not supporting" not speaking up about Kesha in order to call her off for her appearence and call her the worst things. It's time to stop.

You're only doing this to her because you hate her and can't find a better excuse to try to destroy her but, where were you when all those self procclaimed male feminists ignored Kesha?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pink print is soooo ugly imo, don't like honeymoon either, or Britney Jean 

I love art angels, teenage dream, born this way, bangerz

8 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I agree with these and I love your profile pic by the way it always makes me smile when I see it

Glad to make you smile then, even if we have to thank only Gagz for these pics:derpga:

Swan Heart

I really love these:

Marina_and_the_Diamonds_-_Froot_(album).   lxmdunmpy8unzil0yq6g.jpg

Bj%C3%B6rk_-_Vulnicura_(Official_Album_C   GRIMES-ART-ANGELS-COVER-ART.jpg?w=600&h=

And of course ARTPOP and The Fame Monster (both of them)

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

All these hate for Taylor Swift's 1989 album cover, when 2 years ago y'all had a Polaroid edit as your Twitter profile. Jumping bandwagons much? Get your own opinions.

The 1989 album was and still is iconic. Deal with it and move on with your lives.

Reveal hidden contents

Off topic: I see how many of you are using the excuse of Taylor "not supporting" not speaking up about Kesha in order to call her off for her appearence and call her the worst things. It's time to stop.

You're only doing this to her because you hate her and can't find a better excuse to try to destroy her but, where were you when all those self procclaimed male feminists ignored Kesha?

What u tryin' to say? Mawma, don't get cute now

AoyLSgF.gif

Illuminati

Best:

The Fame (I think it was incredibly iconic at the time, that look has been copied so many times)
TFM
M3LL155X
1000 Forms of Fear (there's something haunting yet calm about it, i love it)
No Mythologies to Follow

Honorable mentions

Purpose (i kinda love it kinda hate it lol)
Born To Die
Rebel Heart
Art Angels

Worst:

Teenage dream the complete confection
Prism (very underwhelming)
Made in the AM
Beyonce
MDNA (I don't know what makes me hate it so much)

(i tried to come up with this fast probably would have made this list different if i had more time, also no particular order in these lists)

Paper Gangsta

WORST : 1989, Beyonce, Delirium, 1000 Forms of Fear, Ultraviolence
BEST : ANTI, BTW(Deluxe)...

1 minute ago, RF said:

Glad to make you smile then, even if we have to thank only Gagz for these pics:derpga:

I know she just looks so happy and comfy in your picture though I would love that coat

Swan Heart

Also:

FKA_twigs_-_M3LL155X.png   FKA_twigs_-_LP1.png

Bjork_-_Homogenic_album_cover.jpg   Bj%C3%B6rk-Debut-1993.png

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Lina Morgana

BEST:

gwen-stefani-this-is-what-the-truth-feel

20150304-bjork_v.jpg

rihanna-anti-album-cover.jpg

WORST:

81JAXUeMlkL._SL1500_.jpg

528666.jpg

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

GloZell Green

Whatever this is, WORST:

L7U0KLv.jpg

I haven't seen GREAT album covers recently, this tops:

oL8m89v.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived