💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga supports Hillary Clinton

Dolev

Featured Posts

Because Gaga doesn't really follow politics. 

The clintons were smart in befriending everybody and their mothers, though. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pie-kun
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Hillary is an awful hypocrite and anyone with a bit of intelligence would choose Bernie over her 

I guess no one has any intelligence then, cause she's gonna win the nomination. So glad Gaga is supporting her, winners love winners!

tumblr_inline_o1tqiwbGCA1ql2ua4_500.gif

Shipper

OOT but, Gaga's mom actually looks a bit like Hilary. That powerful professional looking white woman in a skirt suit look. :hor:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Andy McQueen
7 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

I guess no one has any intelligence then, cause she's gonna win the nomination. So glad Gaga is supporting her, winners love winners!

What makes you think Hillary would be the better choice? 

elijahfan
19 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I attribute this to Gaga really not doing any research on Bernie and her just supporting Hillary because she's a woman. If she really examined their records and stances I think she would ideologically be MUCH more aligned with Bernie.

Oooor... maybe she knows what she's talking about and she genuinely supports Hillary. I mean, what kind of comment...

Whatever her political affiliations are, I wish she wouldn't make them public. I think it's smart for a singer/actor/artist to come across as objective. Just my opinion.

10 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

quoting this for when you're wrong.

13 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

These bernie bots are everywhere, it's best to ignore them... They spam every post on Facebook Too...

PoshLife

I'm enjoying this thread so much. The blatant sexism of Bernie Sanders fans accusing Gaga of only liking former First Lady, United States Senator, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton because she's a woman (@Brainiac); the Little Sandsters being so rude to anyone who doesn't support their candidate and in fact questioning the intelligence of their fellow GGDers (@Andy McQueen), and the delusion of those who haven't seen a poll lately and actually think Bernie Sanders will win the nomination (@mattwiththehat).

So go ahead and condescend; you can save your words to eat on the evening of March 1.

She's a Hilary fan and will always be, only annoying democratic people are supporting Barnie the dinosaur.

Go Hilary!! I just love this woman!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

11 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Whatever her political affiliations are, I wish she wouldn't make them public. I think it's smart for a singer/actor/artist to come across as objective. Just my opinion.

Everyone else can give their opinions though, no? I don't think anyone's job as a celebrity should stop them from voicing political opinions. 

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Everyone else can give their opinions though, no? I don't think anyone's job as a celebrity should stop them from voicing political opinions. 

Absolutely, every single individual is entitled to their opinions, but in the case of Gaga, specially as she tries to reposition herself at the top of the music world, this might hurt her. Not every person in the US is a Democrat, that is obvious, and tons of people dislike Hillary.

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived