other

Gaga supports Hillary Clinton

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

I attribute this to Gaga really not doing any research on Bernie and her just supporting Hillary because she's a woman. If she really examined their records and stances I think she would ideologically be MUCH more aligned with Bernie.

EDIT: I should clarify this more. I'm not saying this to insult Gaga's intelligence. I genuinely think at the time of this video that she barely knew anything about Bernie because he was still very early in his campaign. Maybe now she is more educated in his policies and stances. Even so, I doubt she really has much time to dedicate to following the election. We know how busy she is. One last thing, we all know Gaga is very chummy with the Clintons since she did that benefit or whatever for Bill a few years back so that's another reason she would obviously support Hillary.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

wasn't this filmed in 2015? 

Gaga what are you doing? I just want to get my life together! please :giveup:

malazam
4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I attribute this to Gaga really not doing any research on Bernie and her just supporting Hillary because she's a woman. If she really examined their records and stances I think she would ideologically be MUCH more aligned with Bernie.

Hilary is not like the Obama's candidate?  I mean, isn't she the one who's wanted to follow his steps?

another shot before we kiss the other side

pie-kun
4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

What an absolutely insulting comment to Gaga's intelligence. Have you thought that perhaps Gaga has done research on issues that are important to her and has come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is the better candidate? 

4 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

This is couple of months old though, hopefully she has changed her stance. 

4 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Gaga what are you doing? I just want to get my life together! please 

The tweet is from yesterday so I thought this is recent but it might be a mistake :mess:

mucinex

Gaga was too hype like calm down you're supporting Hilary :awkney: ~ not queen Bernie. and also Gaga thinks Vines are GIFs with sounds she probably doesn't even understand what deleting e-mails means :ph34r:

Jesse Pinkman
5 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Gaga what are you doing? I just want to get my life together! please :giveup:

What. :rip:

It's science, bitch

AddMeOnMYSPACE
Just now, Dolev said:

The tweet is from yesterday so I thought this is recent but it might be a mistake :mess:

either way i hope she changed her mind, if not than whatever :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

What. :rip:

Bernie wants to help college students :ph34r:

Jesse Pinkman
Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

either way i hope she changed her mind, if not than whatever :ph34r:

Bernie wants to help college students :ph34r:

Oh I see. Doesn't Hillary promise free tuition as well?

It's science, bitch

Andy McQueen
3 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

What an absolutely insulting comment to Gaga's intelligence. Have you thought that perhaps Gaga has done research on issues that are important to her and has come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is the better candidate? 

Hillary is an awful hypocrite and anyone with a bit of intelligence would choose Bernie over her 

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

Gaga was too hype like calm down you're supporting Hilary :awkney: ~ not queen Bernie. and also Gaga thinks Vines are GIFs with sounds she probably doesn't even understand what deleting e-mails means :ph34r:

???

Egypt. W

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived