Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Would the GP stan for this Gaga?

Shaney

Featured Posts

What if she performed screaming and squealing like a swine on live television....

Would videos go viral on Facebook?

Would she receive endless praises from the world of celebria?

Would she be praised when she doesn't look and sound conventionally pretty?

PunkTheFunk
14 minutes ago, Bae said:

What if she performed screaming and squealing like a swine on live television....

Would videos go viral on Facebook?

Would she receive endless praises from the world of celebria?

K6EQj.gif

Peroxide

Every scream from this woman is an angelic kiss from above. The gp will stan immediately after realizing she is as close to heaven as they will get. The pope will retire and give her his title. She will be compared to Jesus for creating a union of peace. She cures the homophobes and makes them gay and pure. Bow down to your new ruler. 

:applause:

Chelseaaaaaa

I actually really like this sound from her. It's obviously not applicable for every song but a song or two in this vein live would be great and prove she really is the next Iron Maiden as she says. I think she makes a lot of statements about herself and her art that don't really hold weight at first glance or listen but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold some truth. I'd like to hear 'You and I' with vocals like this, for example. It's a classic rock track so it makes sense, but I'd hate this for 'Bad Romance'. You feel me? Also, I feel like some of the gp would like it. But this is def not everyone's taste. Not like Gaga is everyone's cup of coffee anyway, but..... :hor:

Archived