On 24 February 2016 at 9:48 AM, Oh Mah Lawd said:

When she said "bully is for loser"

Did she really use broken english 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

When I heard her sing Paparazzi acoustic with that pirate hat 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FadMadonsterStan

I was 10 years old it was 2009 and the Vmas of 09' were coming up I've heard of words like "gaga" and of a "lady gaga" since 2008 but really didn't pay attention or care for her I did here poker face earlier but didn't know it was from her. I hate my kid self for saying this but I remember when I was in class these girls had a picture of her saying they "love her" (probably don't anymore they seem like the fake fans) and I was like "who is that?" They said "omg it's lady gaga!" And I replied "lady caca" I really wished I didn't say that! Anyways I was watching the Vmas with my parents because of the Michael Jackson tribute (also first time ever seeing Madonna) and decided to watch the rest when that performance came on I fell in love not just me but my sister as well and since the. We've been major stans and looking back at 17 she shaped my whole childhood 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Impostor

hi i'm new. i fell in love with gaga when she destroyed the universe by dropping the bad romance video and changing pop music forever. :wub:

DamianTheGerm

When I was 7 my dad was playing Poker Face on his computer and he bought Te Fame and i've been obsessed since.

calmar
On 2/22/2016 at 2:39 PM, UltralightBeam said:

it was whilst i was bleaching my asshole in the December of 2009 , the birds were chirping , communism was dead and George W bush had just become the prime minster of the united kingdom , all of a sudden the doorbell rang and it was my good friend the dark lord satan , delivering me a package , in this package was a CD single entitled bad romance , i posed the CD into the CD player , got the Ouija board out , invited the local priest , shaved off all my chest hair so i could begin the process of transitioning into a Twink , the first beat played satan set fire to my house and it all started at that very moment. 

Garnite, is that you? :stalkga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Hyperballad

When I was watching a Music Video channel when I was 5,they played the video for Poker Face & Paparazzi and I searched Gaga on YouTube and started binge watching and I was like:air:..then I watched Gaga at the VMAS and I fell in love for reals!!then I kept listening to Gaga and I've been a Little Monster ever since..

bornthisway135

It was about the time when LoveGame was the single, and I had bought the album because of how much I loved Poker Face and Just Dance. I was outside sun bathing, letting the album play through, and by the time I got to Paper Gangsta I just knew. I called my best friend and was like, "You know that Lady Gaga album, The Fame? It's actually really awesome. I mean REALLY awesome! You should listen to it!" It was from there that my admiration for Gaga grew. I started watching interviews and thinking how sexual and powerful she was; like that interview where she says something like "All I look for in a man is a big d**k." She was raw, funny, and intelligent. Then Paparazzi and Bad Romance came out and all hell broke loose. haha. I've never been the same. Stan since 2008!

PERFECTIONIST

I was gonna do something very stupid

I was having a really hard time accepting myself

and born this way started playing on the radio.. and I stopped myself and just cried my eye out and bought the song

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Hadrian

It was back in 2009. I think the video's still on the Tube of You, and she's playing Just Dance on a keyboard. I think I remember it was in some studio and there was a poster of the t.A.T.u. girls behind her or something?

Found it!

• 2 weeks later...
eNICKma
Spoiler

MARRY THE NIGHT

I knew i was pulled in when i heard Poker Face and LoveGame.  My feelings grew MUCH more with every single that came out for the Fame Monster.  But, when I bought the Born this way album the very day it came out I went home, went in my room and locked my door I played it on loop and Marry the Night is probably my favorite song by her to this day.  Its VERY personal to me because around the time she made Marry the Night a single on the radio i had gone into a facility for depression and other things and remember so badly wanting to listen to that song on blast with my headphones everyday i was in there.  Then when i left i got in my cab and right after 30 seconds of being in the car she starts Marry the Night on the radio and the driver raised the volume before i could even ask him to lol. I was so ecstatic, it was such an amazing moment  to hear the most important words i needed to hear in time that was so hard.  I'm a pretty obsessive person with some things, and one of them being that EVER since i heard it that day, i play it EVERY SINGLE morning in the shower, and pregaming before a night of. The only times where i couldn't do that was when my phone or tablet died.  so I can honestly say that there is only a handful of days that i couldnt listen to that song since the album release date.  

Gaga is the only artist i can listen to everything she has on repeat

#Queen#Timeless#ReadyforLG5

franciscoelho

I was 9 yrs old, I was looking into some magazines, when I say a girl, with a crazy hair. Few days later I went to a music store, and listened her album, then bought it. Here I am 7 years later.lady_gaga_063009_m.jpg

Franciscoelho

Eighteen

i was a fan of paparazzi around when the BTW video was coming out. i had forgotten about the release and realized it came out like 3 days later (or a week, don't remember) and thought it was the most amazing thing ever!! so i guess since then. 

ElectrikUniCorn

I was a fan but when I watched Paparazzi video I was like She's the one, my Favorited artist that I was always waiting for. I'm not kidding or exaggerating, I was waiting for someone who brings something weird fresh and pop, then i watched her performances and slayed! then interviews and slayed!! then the fame album and slayed then faaaaashion!! looking good and feeling fine! slay!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived