Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe the moment you fell in love with Gaga

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Title. Can you remember the exact moment you fell in love with Gaga? The crucial moment that turned you from fan to stan? The moment you realized you were ready to devote your earthly existence to a woman who may or may not know you even exist? 

And what was it that made you fall in love with her?

Lady+Gaga+Vogue+September+2012+GIF+(3).g

EDIT: My story -- I was a very casual fan between 2008 and 2011 but didn't truly fall in love with her until I watched her interview with Oprah. I already loved her music, but I realized just how intelligent and kind and passionate and genuine she was. My true stanning ways didn't kick in until the beginning of the ARTPOP era.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interviews I watched after I first saw the Pokerface video. She was so intelligent, so different, and obviously very kindhearted. I could tell she lived and breathed her art in such a genuine manner, which was something I hadn't seen from a popular musician in a long time. 

I'm so glad that so many years ago my roommate asked me if I'd "heard of this Lady Gaga person?" <3

venusfly

My friend introduced me to Just Dance whenever it became big in the UK, and I got The Fame soon after hearing it, I lost interest in pop music for a while but then saw this performance on TV

And I instantly fell in love with her music again, and here I am 

PartySick

I was an insecure, gay teen in an abusive relationship. She performed at the iHeart Radio show and dedicated Hair to Jamey Rodemeyer, I fell in love more and more as she sang then decided to give Born This Way a full listen and was blown away.

Although it wasn't until ARTPOP that I became the obsessed little fanatic that I am now. Mostly, hearing her pre-Swine speech...idk, she's just so human. That's why I love her. The music is great, she's a great singer, but she's relatable and real.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

"Amidst all of the flashing lights, I pray The Fame won't take my life."

Same

One Banned Boi

AdrienneGaga

I remember the moment when I hear her song poker face I fell in love with her . Today lady gaga will always be my mommy monster and tells me to never give up and be brave .

little monster since 2008 :sara::toofunny:

My Biggest enemy..

KURUSHITOVSKA

I saw a tiny blond girl playing Poker Face on a piano with a bow made with her hair and that made some impact to me because I wasn't very used to see a popstar playing the piano and singing live the way she did/does.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Fernster7

I never liked her singles until Alejandro, then I was really interested by her and followed the beginning of the BTW era, I loved the message of the era and I became a stan.:wub::flutter:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

LadOfAbyss

Applause video. Being a lover of art that video was the only thing I needed for her to capture me. Especially towards the end of the song where she's full of adrenaline and just explodes onto doing her choreography, and ends the song in a sharp different way. :nick:

I am as vain as I allow

Iwontell

Well, some performances I watched on line...the fact that she could really sing, play the piano and write her own stuff got me hooked...then the fact that she's a good person and that, despite so much success, she's kind of the underdog in the pop scenario (which is so endearing and her haters fail to understand that they contribute to it a lot), reeled me in...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Child

I really was mesmerized by her aura when seeing Poker Face on TV it's not only until Paparazzi/BR/Telephone that I really felt deeply in love with her.

She was like that best friend that really understood me so well, i loved the fact that she was a freak and she was embracing it, she made me much more confident in my own skin.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Admin featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived