💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe the moment you fell in love with Gaga

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

it was whilst i was bleaching my asshole in the December of 2009 , the birds were chirping , communism was dead and George W bush had just become the prime minster of the united kingdom , all of a sudden the doorbell rang and it was my good friend the dark lord satan , delivering me a package , in this package was a CD single entitled bad romance , i posed the CD into the CD player , got the Ouija board out , invited the local priest , shaved off all my chest hair so i could begin the process of transitioning into a Twink , the first beat played satan set fire to my house and it all started at that very moment. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was as I was listening to Bad Romance for the first time, on Gaga's myspace.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

When i saw TFM In a store and had to buy,I listened to it every day and took it to school with me so I could feel close to the music.

My Fav album means so much to me.

latest?cb=20100608214128

:flutter:

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, UltralightBeam said:

it was whilst i was bleaching my asshole in the December of 2009 , the birds were chirping , communism was dead and George W bush had just become the prime minster of the united kingdom , all of a sudden the doorbell rang and it was my good friend the dark lord satan , delivering me a package , in this package was a CD single entitled bad romance , i posed the CD into the CD player , got the Ouija board out , invited the local priest , shaved off all my chest hair so i could begin the process of transitioning into a Twink , the first beat played satan set fire to my house and it all started at that very moment. 

I'm glad to see that Gaga has had a positive impact in your life!! :sara: How many razors did it take to shave off your chest hair?

I had heard a lot of people talking about Gaga.  It was March 2011 in Los Angeles.  I remember hearing she was going to play the Staples Center (with the Monster Ball), but I was too busy and before I knew it she had come and gone.  Then, in June, I sat down to watch the Much Music Awards from Canada.  I think it was in Toronto.  She sang Born This Way, and from that moment I was hooked (and I was really bummed I hadn't gone to the Monster Ball).  The crowd was SO enthusiastic.  It was like electric.  I watched that performance over and over.  I bought all her albums, bought books and magazines about her.  I fell totally in love with her.  The more I read about her, the more I loved her.  I'm and old person, and have always loved Elton (from the beginning in 1970)and Bowie (went to 5 of his concerts) and Sting (saw the Police).....so when I found out these were people she loved too.....I felt a real kinship with her.  I feel she is an old soul.  I feel a real connection.  So when I went to The Born This Way Ball (the first concert for me since I missed the Monster Ball) I thought it was the best concert I'd ever seen.  It reminded me of all the great concerts I'd been to in the past 40 years.  Probably what got me the most besides her voice and great songs was her sense of humor.  I love little things like, in the Much Music Awards, she had teal underarm hair and teal pubes.  That cracked me up.  Then, when I was fortunate enough to meet her the first time at the Artrave, before she came and gave us a hug, she looked at me and said "I feel like I know you."  I know the truth is: her mother raised her to be very polite, and put people at ease who don't know her..... but I can't help but think she said that to me because we Do have a strong  connection.  I feel like I know her too.  I knew i was a little monster and would never leave her. I went to 2 CtoC concerts and another Artrave.  I am currently waiting patiently for the next album and I'm praying she tours with it.  She is the best there is and I'm only sad that I won't get to see her when she's old.....because imagine the wisdom she'll have.

LadyGagasGodSon

I actually hated her at first lol like along with Kesha because I saw them/their music as annoying autotuned mess ahahaha :derpga:. But then I have this friend who kept shoving Gaga music and performances down our throats :saladga: and one day after school (about 9th grade) said friend showed us the VMA Paparazzi performance and I was hooked! :laughga: I initially then downloaded some bops (Eh, Eh and Starstruck :lolga:) from the Fame to my phone and kept listening to it during one of our school field trips lmao. Then the same friend gave me copies of the TFM leak (the one whose Alejandro had a more ratchet intro instrumental lol) and I just loved it. What really did me, made me fall in love and had my lungs collapsed from internal silent screaming was when she finally released the music video for Bad Romance! Another friend texted me that the video was up in youtube, and that was almost midnight (I was in SE Asia at the time) but my dad wasn't home yet, so I went to his room where the family computer was and watched it. And again. And again x10000000 :giveup:. I dont know why I kept repeating it lmao I just kept bopping inside and staring at every single thing that was going on like I was mystified or hypnotized or something :air: Up until now I dont know and can't fully explain it tbh :emma:

But yeah, ever since that freaky midnight I've been stanning. I was so obsessed about her pre and during ARTPOP too tbh lol like her blackout had me in a constant state of craving for her like I would check GGD for news everyday (a disorder that still continues today :stalkga:)

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

BestFriend

I was apathetic during all of her pop eras mostly because I was and am still a teenager even until now. Her Sound of Music tribute made me slightly interested and then I watched a bunch of random interviews and I immediately became fan. She appeared to be brilliant and genuine. I like what she stands for.

BestFriend
1 hour ago, bblough said:

I had heard a lot of people talking about Gaga.  It was March 2011 in Los Angeles.  I remember hearing she was going to play the Staples Center (with the Monster Ball), but I was too busy and before I knew it she had come and gone.  Then, in June, I sat down to watch the Much Music Awards from Canada.  I think it was in Toronto.  She sang Born This Way, and from that moment I was hooked (and I was really bummed I hadn't gone to the Monster Ball).  The crowd was SO enthusiastic.  It was like electric.  I watched that performance over and over.  I bought all her albums, bought books and magazines about her.  I fell totally in love with her.  The more I read about her, the more I loved her.  I'm and old person, and have always loved Elton (from the beginning in 1970)and Bowie (went to 5 of his concerts) and Sting (saw the Police).....so when I found out these were people she loved too.....I felt a real kinship with her.  I feel she is an old soul.  I feel a real connection.  So when I went to The Born This Way Ball (the first concert for me since I missed the Monster Ball) I thought it was the best concert I'd ever seen.  It reminded me of all the great concerts I'd been to in the past 40 years.  Probably what got me the most besides her voice and great songs was her sense of humor.  I love little things like, in the Much Music Awards, she had teal underarm hair and teal pubes.  That cracked me up.  Then, when I was fortunate enough to meet her the first time at the Artrave, before she came and gave us a hug, she looked at me and said "I feel like I know you."  I know the truth is: her mother raised her to be very polite, and put people at ease who don't know her..... but I can't help but think she said that to me because we Do have a strong  connection.  I feel like I know her too.  I knew i was a little monster and would never leave her. I went to 2 CtoC concerts and another Artrave.  I am currently waiting patiently for the next album and I'm praying she tours with it.  She is the best there is and I'm only sad that I won't get to see her when she's old.....because imagine the wisdom she'll have.

WOW You're old

When I heard bad romance I instantly knew I would love whoever did that single then I saw the judas video and I was blown away but I started stanning fully during the ARTPOP era also her wiki achievements helped my decision 

I used to listen to her singles, but I wasn't obsessed. June 2010, alejandro's music video came out and I completely fell in love with that woman. THAT MUSIC VIDEO CHANGED EVERYTHING.

I used to loathe her during her Fame days, her music was everywhere and I just couldn't get into it. But lo and behold, she drops the Bad Romance video and I was in awe. I felt like I was witnessing smething truly iconic, one of those rare pop culture phenomenons. Needless to say I became a fan and now I actually do like some of the songs from The Fame.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived