đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Good Morning America surprise

Noah

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

But we still on February, now shes foccused in the Oscars...maybe we getting a #LG5 surprise/announcement on her birthday March 28th? :flutter:

at this point i'm expecting nothing from her for a long time.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

You're now putting words in my mouth, I think Lady Gaga goes and does what she wants to do, not that she personally books **** for herself. I'm sure Bobby gives her a y/n, but i'm sure Gaga has more control there. I don't claim to know anything about the industry, how pretentious can you be :air:

I didn't see any I didn't know she could sing comments, I saw many she did a good job comments.

You're being awfully presumptuous because I don't agree with your fanatic opinions. get a grip, sister, I don't have to conform to your bullshit. 

I am not kidding you when I saw I saw thousands of "I never respected her before this but wow me and my marine husband cried our eyes out" comments. Literally every fourth or fifth comment was this.
And yes you are claiming to know about the industry when you say "a good manager would____" because you don't comprehend how much goes into that job and how important scheduling is. you don't have to conform to my opinions but you can at least debate your points well enough to convince me otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Didn't Gaga and Tony announce Cheek To Cheek on the Today show?

keywords are "target audience" Cheek To Cheek was being marketed towards the older generation (and us but thats not why they went on GMA).

Anderson123

I wouldn't be surprised if she announces something about Intel and Gaga being in a partnership for a new product. I honestly don't expect her to talk about the album until like maybe the end of the year.

Shadowcrest
21 minutes ago, Jed said:

I am not kidding you when I saw I saw thousands of "I never respected her before this but wow me and my marine husband cried our eyes out" comments. Literally every fourth or fifth comment was this.
And yes you are claiming to know about the industry when you say "a good manager would____" because you don't comprehend how much goes into that job and how important scheduling is. you don't have to conform to my opinions but you can at least debate your points well enough to convince me otherwise.

I don't need to debate you, because you're clearly incapable of respecting any ones opinions. You spout this nonsense about not being patient, when all anyone has been is patient. You take what people say and put your own meanings behind it, then attack people for standing by their own opinions because they won't "debate" you. 

We can agree to disagree, the end. 

DiscoHeaven23

Can't be upset with Gaga at all with this, but i wanna go HAM on Good Morning America for playing that up. Like that's not even an announcement!!!

anigif_enhanced-6433-1412878990-6.gif]

best-angry-gif.gif

giphy.gif

barcodemonster

Gaga's end must've backtracked last minute or something. Why would GMA tweet about a surprise and then there's literally no surprise?

scan my barcode

Edonis

I think Gaga's team changed plans last minute. Or she was still hung over and couldn't be live for that reason. GMA has a reputable record when it comes to reporting and isn't tabloid-y like other morning shows. Something must have happened. 

Blackwillow
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think Gaga's team changed plans last minute. Or she was still hung over and couldn't be live for that reason. GMA has a reputable record when it comes to reporting and isn't tabloid-y like other morning shows. Something must have happened. 

Bobby says NO :awkney:

Archived