Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Will you buy the Lady Gaga + Monster High collaboration doll?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Even if I am a boy,I will buy one.I don't miss this chance:laughga:

I'm a 25 yelr old gay man with a barbie, don't be ashamed! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Swan Heart

I doupt it.

Still, i'm interested in what Gaga and Natali had come up with. :flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Schwerk
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I will! this is one of the very few tangible things we're going to get from Gaga in a long time (the first have been her headphones, her phonebook, her perfume bottles and her tour march but not everybody gets to buy that). I can only hope it's not a limited release. Monster Highs are always so detailed I even look them up when it comes to get halloween costume inspiration. They're like the couture version of Barbies lol. It's obvious it's going to be an ode to her iconic skeleton-ponytail look, I hope it get's a really dragqueen·ish name. Let's not forget it's very probable we're getting a Countess Elizabeth Funko Pop this year, too. @Lance must be so happy!

I'm even considering buying two. One to have it stored in it's box and the other one to actually touch it. :green:

lol indeed ;) Barbie is way more classy than these emo girls, she actually wears couture. But yeah, they're a cute brand of dolls and I love how they show girls and boys being different is a beautiful thing. I usually love the hair and make-up and they're big eyes, the outfits are very childish and flashy trashy to me, but I trust Natali to design little Gaga a kick-ass suit. If it is the skeleton look, I hope its done in the warm water/cold water effect where the make-up disappears and you see her actual face. That would be cool. I might get one and save it for when i get kids.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD
4 hours ago, mic said:

No I'm moving a lot and cannot be bothered to carry unnecessary stuff around.

We got U Haul for a reason tho :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic
6 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I guess you're straight :laughga:

I'm sorry, does not buying a mother loving doll not rank me high up enough on the gay scale for you?  

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Katharine Hepburn

I'll really regret it if I don't especially if it's limited edition

xoxo Joanne

AdmistTheLight

Of course, what kind of mature male adult with any bit of self-esteem doesn't want one of those :derpga::derpga::derpga:

Nmnygs1.jpg

Liberaté mi amor

Weasel

Not some Gaga fans discussing her lace front 24/7 claiming that they're too manly for this :emma:

Adult collector dolls are actually a thing so get yourselves educated. There's tons of collector dolls out there, like a Barbie Versace one. If anybody is wondering, here's a pic of a previous Monster High collector doll of mine (it's the only collector one they've made so far) hanging with my Versace collector doll :hor:

opperm.jpg

Oh and yes, I'll take 2 no matter what :gaycat:

3 hours ago, Flippy said:

MY GOD PLEASE BE MY NEW BFF! :giveup:

I actually was just unpacking all of my stuff for my new place and just finished setting up some of my MH dolls!

I'll probably also be buying 2 for now. One to review/display + one to keep in the box. 

I'll probably end up buying one for my bestie & 2 more for my nieces :nick:

YAS! You just got yourself a new BFF! :sara: haha
Wow, I would love to see your new set up and collection! I only have one shelf so my display is like so crowded. :P 
You can see some of my collection on my Instagram (shameless self promo :lolga:
I really hope they unveil her doll at the NY Toy fair which is happening right now. Then it will be a long wait till fall 2016. :giveup:

Chaymie

PopThatArt

If the proceeds go to a good cause I will. I was hoping for a Gaga doll like Cher's ultra glam doll that Mattel did. If Mattel did a doll of Gaga based on a look from the Cheek to Cheek era that'd be great - nice sequinned or satin gown and big luxurious curly brunette hair. Something collectible and not so immature in look like a kids doll. 

Go see A Star is Born

Alfonso

Idk lol, I´m a boy and even If I wanted one just for collection or because it's gaga I wouldn't buy it, neither my parents would, I could get something better with +20$, but let´s see If it actually looks like gaga and if Mattel makes giveaways  :toofunny:

Archived