Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

They just need to seat the teams behind the artist they're with. It isn't that hard, they can hug them by reaching behind. But having PA's and stuff all the way in the back isn't that hard, then they're just not there. Who cares? Awards shows are usually just 2 to 3 hours, with many artists going for bathroom breaks or social breaks during commercial. They don't even have to "miss" them. Sometimes they do put teams in the back, especially at the Oscars and other movie awards, you always hear "... they're here somewhere" when the winners are giving their speeches and thank their teams. It should be the same for the Grammy's, VMA's... One date, that's it. If it happens to be your actual date, that's great, if you're not dating someone, bring your manager. Otherwise, seat that manager behind you. You'll survive having him at two feet distance instead of 3 inches.

i wasnt being serious lol. but hugging from behind? yeahh noope bad idea 

Cssomeone
4 minutes ago, BIM said:

I thought the category she's nominated it's not televised. :duck:

^ This.

Even if she wins she won't have to "stand up" to get her award, because it's given before the main event. Both Nicki and Justin are nominated, and he will also perform, so it's not that strange that they're on the second and third rows (actually I find it kinda weird that Gaga is on the front row, but I'm very glad at the same time).

P.S.: I hope she totally ignores Nicki :gaycat:

Okay but do artists ever stick to this arrangement for any more than 5 minutes tho? :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GloZell Green

If Gaga takes a pic with Nicki I'll die and I'll **** on everyone who hates her here :hor: I'm really excited to see the tribute. Only a queen gets a row to herself.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

androiduser

how are these seating arrangements made?

sometimes you see really big stars sitting in somewhat "bad" seats, on the side and in the back, and some nobodies get great seats, and sometimes they put a few big stars up front, and a few big ones in the back.

I'm sure there's drama about this in the celeb world.

Iwontell
34 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Since when? :O

Well, I'm just speculating, tbh, but twice when Gaga was brought up in interviews she got upset and back when Madonna was feuding with Gaga, Nicki got close to Madonna all of a sudden...Idk, maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think she was ever friendly to Gaga :P

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

androiduser
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I'm so afraid for the performance, she still sick

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful to Gaga and her condition right now, but she is known for blowing everything out of proportion in her tweets and interviews. She might not be that sick, no need to worry too much.

Iwontell
11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

how are these seating arrangements made?

sometimes you see really big stars sitting in somewhat "bad" seats, on the side and in the back, and some nobodies get great seats, and sometimes they put a few big stars up front, and a few big ones in the back.

I'm sure there's drama about this in the celeb world.

It has less to do with "importance" and more to do with practicality, I think...you'll always find people who are nominated and performers sitting close to the stage and to the corridors...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gaga please don't embarrass us and take more 'crazy aunt hugging her nephew' photos with Justin. :saladga: Not on GRAMMY night, please! :saladga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived