Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Would you want a Donna Summer collab?

BlondeQueenOfGGD

Featured Posts

BlondeQueenOfGGD

EDIT: A member just told me she passed I'm sorry I didn't know :giveup: Moderator please delete thread?

Kermit

Bro...

Spoiler

Bro...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Gov Hooka

this just made me so sad :(:(

i miss donna summer RIP 

but yes that would be an iconic collab and anyone would be blessed to collab with the disco queen

SISTERV

Donna Summer was the first artist I ever stanned for. I remember sneaking into my parents bedroom playing her old records like "Hot Stuff". How did they not know I was a flaming homo? Pffft....Baptists....

Then a few years ago she came out against gay marriage and completely ruined her chance of having late career success. (Who do these women think will support them when they are 60?)

A year later she died. I was sad that she was homophobic and even more sad that my first artist I ever danced around to was gone. Truly the first time I felt "old".

SychosSoChic

What kind of flop thread :air: 

Also, I'm not gonna say Gaga should cover MacArthur Park, but she should.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Kermit

Tragic

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

I'd be here for a collab with MJ, David and Freddie.:derpga:

SISTERV
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

What kind of flop thread :air: 

Also, I'm not gonna say Gaga should cover MacArthur Park, but she should.

I would keel over and die at that point.

SISTERV
8 minutes ago, Majora said:

EDIT: A member just told me she passed I'm sorry I didn't know :giveup: Moderator please delete thread?

You don't need to shut it down. It's a simple mistake. It's actually really nice to Donna's legacy you looked back far enough to want Gaga to work with her. 

Archived