other

Kanye offered $10M to not release album

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerrenceV2

I've never wished death to nobody but I hope someone kills him soon, piece of **** person and not just because this but the people dying because of this mierda

playground love - josef salvat

Haroon

Those Westies (I'm guessing that's what Kanye fans are called? Correct me if I'm wrong please :flop: ) are not going to be happy about this album delay :/ 

The Child
6 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

What would you guys do if I did this to LG5?

I'd kill you and if Gaga actually considered it I'd burn my stan card. :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dominic

How come this means a delay? Why does his team have to consider this offer,  can't they just say 'no'? :duck:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RAMROD

He tried so hard. TRIED. lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS
59 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

How come this means a delay? Why does his team have to consider this offer,  can't they just say 'no'? :duck:

This, I'm confused :duck:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

LoveandMagic

This guy is such a piece of **** with literally the most punch-able face. He gouges sick and dying people to make millions knowing many may die because they can't afford the medicine. Then he laughs about it! This guy is greedy as hell and gets off hurting people. 

He's tried to pull this **** before by the way. Ya'll might want to check out this article. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/09/ghostface-killah-fires-back-at-pharma-bro-shkreli.html

1 hour ago, Stitches said:

People like Shkreli are cancer to society.

Almost literally. This guy is a narcissistant sociopath to the nth degree. What's worse is he is dangerous. He, like the company Valeant, buy up much needed meds and hike the price up to unaffordable levels. It's one of the few legal ways to kill people in this country.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived